Announcement Capture The Flag | Official Suggestions

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• War wrote:

kait992004 wrote:

Lags have reduced after the udpated. But no more CTF ranking ? Got to no.11 after ages , i was about to be in top 10 :|
      Ranking was causing lag spikes, temp removed.

Spr1nte[R] wrote:

kait992004 wrote:

Lags have reduced after the udpated. But no more CTF ranking ? Got to no.11 after ages , i was about to be in top 10 :|
      working on new rank atm
      Are sentries here to stay? I know I get a mess of lag when there are bunched up together near flags or doors.
      I don't have problems with sentries. I wanna hear more people's thoughts on them.
    • Spr1nte[R] wrote:

Hello all, It's good to have CTF back isn't that right? thanks again whoever has worked on it day and night especially sapito :D. Anyway, This thread is for suggestions only please feel free to report/suggest anything involves CTF ONLY.

I know what the first thing already is....---> ADMINS yup trust me we will fill all of our servers with experienced admins and create teams for each server. As you know CTF is on test mode at this moment which we are testing blocks on each map as well as bugged plugins. For right now, I would like each one of you to join the server and try it out then come back/post your inputs here so we will know what to keep/remove. Thank you for your cooperation.
      I'd like to suggest cs_assault_mini for a map rotation. Maybe take out the unpopular picks like Snow or gg maps. Test trial?
    • War wrote:

Spr1nte[R] wrote:

Hello all, It's good to have CTF back isn't that right? thanks again whoever has worked on it day and night especially sapito :D. Anyway, This thread is for suggestions only please feel free to report/suggest anything involves CTF ONLY.

I know what the first thing already is....---> ADMINS yup trust me we will fill all of our servers with experienced admins and create teams for each server. As you know CTF is on test mode at this moment which we are testing blocks on each map as well as bugged plugins. For right now, I would like each one of you to join the server and try it out then come back/post your inputs here so we will know what to keep/remove. Thank you for your cooperation.
      I'd like to suggest cs_assault_mini for a map rotation. Maybe take out the unpopular picks like Snow or gg maps. Test trial?
      Bump @Jack sound like a good idea? I know a lot of the reg players are getting tired of the map rotation.