hassan

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• detalhes Ban
    Apelido* Soja *
    SteamIDSTEAM_0: 0: 1106824847
    Steam Community ID76561200173915422
    endereço de IPescondido
    tipo de BanSteamID
    Razãowallhack
    invocada2016/07/03 - 15:45:45
    Expira emNão aplicável
    proibido pela[sG] Hassan (Trial Administrador | Hassan)
    banido emSilentGamerz.com | Dust2 24/7 (de_dust2)
    Proibições totais expirados1

I want to make an appeal for an unfair ban, I was playing on server 1 hour and no one claim anything cut Hassan arrived and forbade me anything

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline"><div id="inner-editor"></div>

Eu quero fazer um apelo para uma proibição injusta, eu estava jogando no servidor 1 hora e não oneclaim nada cortar o Hassan chegou e me proibiu de nada
  • You werent in the server for 1 hour cause i was in the server all day long and ima put my demo's below and you're a pretty good hider i couldent see you wallhacking at first until i payed real good attention to you

mediafire.com/download/ebg5ieigjx2wva4/soja(2).dem

And sry i wasent here on time i had to break my fast

Whoever is watching this demo you have to think outside of the box thats how i realized he was walling

Thank you
    Work hard for what you want because it won't come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive.

• I do not see anything suspicious, you gave ban unfair dear player was never called a hacker, I have a good ear and hear the footsteps of enemies so I know where they are. you have to pay more attention!

and also noticed that're having here in the forum complaint for abuse of authority !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • biano you are disrespecting me and i have ears i am a human just like you i was spectating you until ive seen enough evidence that you were walling, you were just playing suspicious and you were just baiting you're teamates and just look through the wall to see the enemy

Thank you for you're attettion

Sencerly, Hassan
    Work hard for what you want because it won't come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive.