No competent admins.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• No competent admins.

Server is full of cheaters, wallhackers and aimbots mostly and admin does nothing. Farzad just banned me for asking him to check certain players. Some guy has been wallhacking whole day, killing through walls with headshots, not even trying to hide and yet he runs around like it's nothing. What the hell? Is cheating tolerated?
  • huh hahahaha

you Check Now You Server Clean Clean I am Banend For All Hacker And

(PLAYER) bi0chemical_: Something fucking?
    bans.silentgamerz.com/ban_list.php
    loock for banlist banned all hacker
    you Add to post? Spamerr?
    Why do you lie...
    only post for remove my asss?
    I think you're rude because I do not admin
    As Server Admin, you MUST not use any abusive words/language, failure not to do so will result in termination of admin rights
    you read Admin-Requirements?
    As Server Admin, you MUST respect all members/players, if you see members/players disrespecting you, server admins, You have a right to ban them for 24 hours(1 day).

With respect
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The post was edited 3 times, last by Farzad ().

• biochemical wrote:

Server is full of cheaters, wallhackers and aimbots mostly and admin does nothing. Farzad just banned me for asking him to check certain players. Some guy has been wallhacking whole day, killing through walls with headshots, not even trying to hide and yet he runs around like it's nothing. What the hell? Is cheating tolerated?

Dear biochemical if you ever seen a bad act from admin just make new thread here with SS or demo that prove his bad act, as for hackers, you are a member on sG and your duty as member to report hackers so we could ban them, i can't do anything at [MENTION=39]Farzad[/MENTION] as far as there is no proof
    Thank you

as for [MENTION=39]Farzad[/MENTION] Your trial isn't going well so far, watch your language and if i see you one more time trying to lie you will be demoted to register user