Reboot Dark & Light Feedback Thread

To Enter For DD2&CTF FreeVIP CLICK HERE

• Reboot Dark & Light Feedback Thread

i'd like to know if the new style is to everyone's likening/taste. been working on these 2 style for weeks now and since i am satisfied with how it currently looks we have changed the default style from Reboot v3 to Reboot Dark. If you want to use the old style i can enable that later but if you want to use the Light Style Scroll to the bottom > Click "Change Style" > Choose Whatever Style you want to Change to! . Just so you know i have also re-enabled the silver system so that you guys can access the shop later on when i turn it on. You will be needing lots of silver to purchase the goodies :P

Want More Color Variations ? Or Something Else you have on your mind ? Tell Me!

Signature

The author has hidden this content. To Login or Register, click here.
  • Looks epic, I Iike it :)

Signature

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THAT TABLE.
    ┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THIS TABLE.
    ┻━┻ ︵ \\('0')// ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES!
    ಠ_ಠ H2K...
    ಠ_ಠ Put.
    ಠ__ಠ The tables.
    ಠ___ಠ Back.
    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ┳━┳ ┳━┳ ┳━┳
  • Alright, the dark style is pretty good, I love it.

Here is my first suggestion, can you fix this?

My second suggestion is, can you change the default postbit color to white? Since gray is too hard to read.

Signature

• frAd^ wrote:

Alright, the dark style is pretty good, I love it.

Here is my first suggestion, can you fix this?

My second suggestion is, can you change the default postbit color to white? Since gray is too hard to read.
    whats wrong with that quality o_o i think it might be your browsers fault cause i tested the style on 3 different computers, Already tried going with white didn't look that great with dark grey

Signature

• I tested it with Firefox and Internet Explorer as well and I got same issue. I think it's a resolution problem (1366x768) but all what I was asking is that if it could be fixed with some auto adjustment, if it can't, then don't worry.

Signature

• frAd^ wrote:

I tested it with Firefox and Internet Explorer as well and I got same issue. I think it's a resolution problem (1366x768) but all what I was asking is that if it could be fixed with some auto adjustment, if it can't, then don't worry.
    well i cant help :( as i tested it on multiple resolution too. but ill look into it. tho im still curious about that quality of yours o_O

Signature

• Lol, I think I have to get a new monitor. What's what "MUST BE DAILY" message? Also I think we should add some good banned in the header instead of that black background, just a suggestion.

Signature

• frAd^ wrote:

Lol, I think I have to get a new monitor. What's what "MUST BE DAILY" message? Also I think we should add some good banned in the header instead of that black background, just a suggestion.
    i know i need a better background for the header i only added the current one cause i dont have anything else ;] also the background i used for the light style didn't suit the dark style... "Must be Daily" thing is something that may/can be changed daily or i can just change it to silentgamerz or just remove it if needed

Signature