Lots Of Hackers!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• The best anti cheat system a server can have is "Server Admins" do not be lazy to record a demo and ban them. If it is a IP changer still you have the option to ban them when steam ID matches. I don't think adding such plugins into a server is necessary.

• Saber wrote:

I learned something from the current community I am in, this may help y'all out
    [LINK REMOVED]
    Look at second post
    Sorry if u find this as an advertisement but it's not
    Dont know if i should ban you...dont came here and teaching us how to ban people please.
    Mist is right we just need active admin and thats all.
    I swear if i see one more post with another clan here im gonna ban people.
    steamcommunity.com/id/baronswraith/ - My steam account

Don't add me if:
    you have a ban.
    you are not level 10+
    your profile is private.

But
    If you are from sG and you want to add me, comment first your name and ill add you.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Cr[a]zy ().

• Mist wrote:

@Saber you're my friend. But brother you are very close to get banned. Do not repeat it one more time.
    Not very close. He is there.

Don't add me if:
    you have a ban.
    you are not level 10+
    your profile is private.

But
    If you are from sG and you want to add me, comment first your name and ill add you.
  • Since we are on this topic, I highly suggest "Auto Demo Recording" plugin to be installed on the server.
    I believe most of you might have observed a "demo recording" message on some other servers that you played on.
    I spot a hacker every 10 minutes on weekends. It gets so frustrating sometimes to get on the spectator and make a demo every other round. And the sad part is when that player leaves while the recording is still on and I do not have access to amx_last to get his IP and ban it.

And someone suggested amx_destroy. This really helps.
    Of-course there is a work around for that. But most of them do not know about it.

If you enable amx_super commands, that would be great to play around with hackers who keep reconnecting.
    Just bury them and let them watch others play. Either they rage quit, or reconnect and you do it again.
  • BloodSucker wrote:

Since we are on this topic, I highly suggest "Auto Demo Recording" plugin to be installed on the server.
    I believe most of you might have observed a "demo recording" message on some other servers that you played on.
    I spot a hacker every 10 minutes on weekends. It gets so frustrating sometimes to get on the spectator and make a demo every other round. And the sad part is when that player leaves while the recording is still on and I do not have access to amx_last to get his IP and ban it.

And someone suggested amx_destroy. This really helps.
    Of-course there is a work around for that. But most of them do not know about it.

If you enable amx_super commands, that would be great to play around with hackers who keep reconnecting.
    Just bury them and let them watch others play. Either they rage quit, or reconnect and you do it again.
    We have talked about this and decided to not use, but im gonna bring it up for discussion again.

Don't add me if:
    you have a ban.
    you are not level 10+
    your profile is private.

But
  • Yea.. Im trying to say the same that blood sucker have said :P and Mist Buddy IK Active admins are needed and hackers wont be there but I think u didn't get me bro :D Im saying that even if there are 10 ADMINS onlline, there are some players which doesn't get banned or anything so its not about admins bro :) We just need few more plugins that can ruin the hackers life :D >.<
    You guyz can decide what plugins should be added. :) :P
  • Servers dont need 10 to 15 admins in one server or any other server, nor doesnt need plugins either. 2 - 3 admins can do the job properly, as for me classic is clean half of the time me being active pretty much all day and being on there doing my admin duties, all though I work half the time and everyday, same as for dust 2. The issue is what @Mist brought up in another post which is really true. Various members, trial admins, and donators tend to play on other servers than ours. I dont blame them but our servers are half of the time empty, if we had our servers packed 24/7 this would be a nice way to start getting more admin activity. As for me I have no problem boosting servers but we need some more "admins active " and doing there admin duties.

• Jest buddy ur 100% right but I think u still didn't get my point :D
    If admin even does his duty just think if there are admins 24/7 in dd2 and server is packed but there are some players that doesn't get banned.. they don't even leave the server so just for that we need few plugins because nowadays I see a player like this after every 2 or 3 days. Bro if u still didn't get it then NP IK its something different :D I'll make a demo whenever I see that type of player again in the server :)
  • [C]raZyyy^[P]AtterNNNNN wrote:

If admin even does his duty just think if there are admins 24/7 in dd2 and server is packed but there are some players that doesn't get banned..
    Are you saying that some admins leave hackers play in the servers ?

Don't add me if:
    you have a ban.
    you are not level 10+
    your profile is private.

But
  • [C]raZyyy^[P]AtterNNNNN wrote:

Jest buddy ur 100% right but I think u still didn't get my point :D
    If admin even does his duty just think if there are admins 24/7 in dd2 and server is packed but there are some players that doesn't get banned.. they don't even leave the server so just for that we need few plugins because nowadays I see a player like this after every 2 or 3 days. Bro if u still didn't get it then NP IK its something different :D I'll make a demo whenever I see that type of player again in the server :)
    if you want to solve this problem then just open the console and kick the hacker which is coming back before round starts. Its not hard and it takes only one second. And i dont think that its good idea to give access to destroy plugin.
  • Auto demo record wont be added we had a conversation about this.
    amx_destroy wont do any damage,
    none of them is worth it
    Gay as fuck :D

⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: im high
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: stop
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: an
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: ant
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: just
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: bite my dick
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: FFS
    B0T .Cout: lmfao
    B0T .Cout: how
    B0T .Cout: why
    B0T .Cout: u dont bite mine?
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: why i dunno
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: how
  • Jest wrote:

Its not because of hackers, having special hacks. This happens when the ban doesnt go through, maybe sql error. Just kick him and wait for him to return or just use the disconnected players feature and ban them through there. Thats it enjoy.
    Yeah like Jest said , first kick them and ban them thought disconnected players.

Don't add me if:
    you have a ban.
    you are not level 10+
    your profile is private.

But