Lots Of Hackers!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

To buy Admin or VIP on our servers Click Here

Join Our Discord Server Click Here

• Lots Of Hackers!!

Hello :)

Now a days there are lots of hackers coming which we can't ban them :/ We Ban them but they don't leave the server and when we try to ban them again we don't have access to ban him :/ Then we kick him but how many times? They keep coming back so my suggestion is that please put plugins except ADVANCED BANS that doesn't allow players to come back to our server or if u want I have each and every plugin that cs has it till now :/ I will give u and u guyz put in server plz... its very necessary now! :( :)

Thankyou! :)
  • Never heard for such a plugin @Mr.sY`
    Gay as fuck :D

⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: im high
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: stop
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: an
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: ant
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: just
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: bite my dick
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: FFS
    B0T .Cout: lmfao
    B0T .Cout: how
    B0T .Cout: why
    B0T .Cout: u dont bite mine?
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: why i dunno
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: how
  • There is a plugin for that, reason plugin isnt accurate enough is due to being a range ban. Which such players with one specific ip will get kicked auto. Such as 122.168.0.X will get kicked and be unable to play in server, doesnt matter how many times he changes ip. You can range ban ip's as many as you want. But like I said it isnt accurate because any player who doesnt cheat with there ip starting with 122 wont be able to play.

• you can impose 3 ban types. Steam ID, IP address and hardware bans.

I have been in places where they imposed all these bans together where the hacker must change his hard disk serial key to reconnect to our server and it's much effective than any other unnecessary plugins.
  • Mist wrote:

you can impose 3 ban types. Steam ID, IP address and hardware bans.

I have been in places where they imposed all these bans together where the hacker must change his hard disk serial key to reconnect to our server and it's much effective than any other unnecessary plugins.
    That is an awesome idea bro. Because I had that problem one time and I had to bring a staff to ban him from the server because he was keep coming back after every time I ban him.
  • Mist wrote:

how do u do a hardware ban?

• shady wrote:

Mist wrote:

You go to the hackers house,take a bat,and ban his hardware.
    steamcommunity.com/id/baronswraith/ - My steam account

Don't add me if:
    you have a ban.
    you are not level 10+
    your profile is private.

But
    If you are from sG and you want to add me, comment first your name and ill add you.
  • UNDERTAKER wrote:

shady wrote:

Mist wrote:

lmao u really are funny bro
  • UNDERTAKER wrote:

shady wrote:

Mist wrote:

what if he doesn't have a bat and hides has an invisible hardware?

• LOL... IDK What Is Hardware Ban But Vox.... U Got me Bro! :D
    I'm also talking about amx_destroy.. thats's awesome plugin. when u destroy a person his cs won't work anymore and he have to re-install it :D That way his mind will be at his place and he won't use hacks anymore but there are players that even has a solution to destory :( When we destory them they come back again after few seconds but u guyz should try that plugin.. Its Great! :D ;)

VoX <3 :D
  • [C]raZyyy^[P]AtterNNNNN wrote:

LOL... IDK What Is Hardware Ban But Vox.... U Got me Bro! :D
    I'm also talking about amx_destroy.. thats's awesome plugin. when u destroy a person his cs won't work anymore and he have to re-install it :D That way his mind will be at his place and he won't use hacks anymore but there are players that even has a solution to destory :( When we destory them they come back again after few seconds but u guyz should try that plugin.. Its Great! :D ;)

VoX <3 :D
    imagine you did that with a legit player. you're fucked up in the very next second.
  • UNDERTAKER wrote:

shady wrote:

Mist wrote:

Hahhahaha !
    @UNDERTAKER .. Your such a funny guy !
    Hahhahha