No Active Admins

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• No Active Admins

Hello Everyone!

Crazy Albo, Sprinter, Undertaker and other managers, plz read this carefully this is really serious matter :/

There are no active admins in any of SG Servers, today there were 3 Wallhackers and 2 Aimboters playing in SG DD2 Server.. I recorded 2 of them while other 3 left cuz they knew I was recording them :/ 1 Of them were using name of SG|UNDERTAKER and was abusing everyone + using wallhack and I have his demo so please make some active admins.. now a days its getting very difficult to play in servers with hackers and idk y I'm not getting that how to report hackers cuz the website design have been changed so please help me out with that as soon as possible :(
    Once I know how to report in this new design, :P I will report hackers that I have recorded it :)

Thanks!
  • You are saying someone was using my name and abusing ? Or you are saying that I was abusing players and was using wallhack ? If someone used my name how could he abuse when he dont have admin access ?

You can report cheaters here Cheater Reports Just open a new thread for every cheater.
    Use this format:
    Name of the cheater:
    Steam id / ip address:
    Type of hack:
    Server :
    Proof:

Also apply for admin for dd2. You have enough reports.
    steamcommunity.com/id/baronswraith/ - My steam account

Don't add me if:
    you have a ban.
    you are not level 10+
    your profile is private.

But
    If you are from sG and you want to add me, comment first your name and ill add you.
  • @[C]raZyyy^[P]AtterNNNNN In our new forum there is no option to fill cheater reports automatically. therefore you should report them creating a thread in cheater report section. and there is a format for that and fill your cheater's info in that sequence.

Name of the cheater:
    Steam id / ip address:
    Type of hack:
    Server :
    Proof:

@UNDERTAKER had already created a thread regarding this. Cheater reports HERE
    maybe due to the difficult to be familiar with our new forum you couldn't see it i guess. i hope you understand. and i was there in DD2 as much as i can i do have a personal life. not only me. everyone here. and there are good and active admins on DD2 as far as i know. Bhavik, Biochemical, Vox, Saber etc. so stop staying admins are inactive. if you want to be an admin feel free to apply and try your luck. Good Luck.

Mist.

• Post the demo of the player that was using my name here in this thread.
    Also if you can find my thread about hackers report, make a new thread where ever you like , just give us the :
    Name
    id/ip
    proof
    type of hack
    server
    and we will deal with it
    Sounds good ? :D

Don't add me if:
    you have a ban.
    you are not level 10+
    your profile is private.

But
    If you are from sG and you want to add me, comment first your name and ill add you.
  • Undertaker No Bro I Know That Was Not you.. :D It was someone else using ur nick and abusing everyone + using hack so I just mean to say that IK there are active admins but u guyz need to find it more and if its me then I'll say true.. :) Im not that active cuz of my school work :) Mist jaani ghussa naa ho :D Just try to find more admins which are active :) I'll apply for admin later undertaker when I get enough time to get more active :)

IK Undertaker U never use hacks and I have never seen u abusing any1 ;) It was someone else :)

and Thanku for the format of reporting hackers <3 :)
  • UNDERTAKER wrote:

If someone used my name how could he abuse when he dont have admin access ?
    maybe he was using green chat script
    Gay as fuck :D

⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: im high
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: stop
    B0T .Cout: high?
    B0T .Cout: civil eng
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: an
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: ant
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: just
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: bite my dick
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: FFS
    B0T .Cout: lmfao
    B0T .Cout: how
    B0T .Cout: why
    B0T .Cout: u dont bite mine?
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: why i dunno
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: how
  • Cr[a]zy wrote:

UNDERTAKER wrote:

If someone used my name how could he abuse when he dont have admin access ?
    maybe he was using green chat script

Forgot about that.... :D

Don't add me if:
    you have a ban.
    you are not level 10+
    your profile is private.

But
  • lol i dont know maybe u just got on at the time where the admins are dealing with life things cause i just got on including me there would be 3 admins on so it will be better in the weekends cause i will be able to get on alot and i mean alot more :D
    潘君逸
  • Saber wrote:

lol i dont know maybe u just got on at the time where the admins are dealing with life things cause i just got on including me there would be 3 admins on so it will be better in the weekends cause i will be able to get on alot and i mean alot more :D
    Thats true, i always find an admin in dd2.

Don't add me if:
    you have a ban.
    you are not level 10+
    your profile is private.

But