No Active Admins

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

To buy Admin or VIP on our servers Click Here

Join Our Discord Server Click Here

• No Active Admins

Hello Everyone!

Crazy Albo, Sprinter, Undertaker and other managers, plz read this carefully this is really serious matter :/

There are no active admins in any of SG Servers, today there were 3 Wallhackers and 2 Aimboters playing in SG DD2 Server.. I recorded 2 of them while other 3 left cuz they knew I was recording them :/ 1 Of them were using name of SG|UNDERTAKER and was abusing everyone + using wallhack and I have his demo so please make some active admins.. now a days its getting very difficult to play in servers with hackers and idk y I'm not getting that how to report hackers cuz the website design have been changed so please help me out with that as soon as possible :(
    Once I know how to report in this new design, :P I will report hackers that I have recorded it :)

Thanks!
  • You are saying someone was using my name and abusing ? Or you are saying that I was abusing players and was using wallhack ? If someone used my name how could he abuse when he dont have admin access ?

You can report cheaters here Cheater Reports Just open a new thread for every cheater.
    Use this format:
    Name of the cheater:
    Steam id / ip address:
    Type of hack:
    Server :
    Proof:

Also apply for admin for dd2. You have enough reports.
    steamcommunity.com/id/baronswraith/ - My steam account

Don't add me if:
    you have a ban.
    you are not level 10+
    your profile is private.

But
    If you are from sG and you want to add me, comment first your name and ill add you.
  • @[C]raZyyy^[P]AtterNNNNN In our new forum there is no option to fill cheater reports automatically. therefore you should report them creating a thread in cheater report section. and there is a format for that and fill your cheater's info in that sequence.

Name of the cheater:
    Steam id / ip address:
    Type of hack:
    Server :
    Proof:

@UNDERTAKER had already created a thread regarding this. Cheater reports HERE
    maybe due to the difficult to be familiar with our new forum you couldn't see it i guess. i hope you understand. and i was there in DD2 as much as i can i do have a personal life. not only me. everyone here. and there are good and active admins on DD2 as far as i know. Bhavik, Biochemical, Vox, Saber etc. so stop staying admins are inactive. if you want to be an admin feel free to apply and try your luck. Good Luck.

Mist.
  • Post the demo of the player that was using my name here in this thread.
    Also if you can find my thread about hackers report, make a new thread where ever you like , just give us the :
    Name
    id/ip
    proof
    type of hack
    server
    and we will deal with it
    Sounds good ? :D

Don't add me if:
    you have a ban.
    you are not level 10+
    your profile is private.

But
    If you are from sG and you want to add me, comment first your name and ill add you.
  • Undertaker No Bro I Know That Was Not you.. :D It was someone else using ur nick and abusing everyone + using hack so I just mean to say that IK there are active admins but u guyz need to find it more and if its me then I'll say true.. :) Im not that active cuz of my school work :) Mist jaani ghussa naa ho :D Just try to find more admins which are active :) I'll apply for admin later undertaker when I get enough time to get more active :)

IK Undertaker U never use hacks and I have never seen u abusing any1 ;) It was someone else :)

and Thanku for the format of reporting hackers <3 :)
  • UNDERTAKER wrote:

If someone used my name how could he abuse when he dont have admin access ?
    maybe he was using green chat script
    Gay as fuck :D

⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: im high
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: stop
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: an
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: ant
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: just
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: bite my dick
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: FFS
    B0T .Cout: lmfao
    B0T .Cout: how
    B0T .Cout: why
    B0T .Cout: u dont bite mine?
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: why i dunno
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: how
  • Cr[a]zy wrote:

UNDERTAKER wrote:

If someone used my name how could he abuse when he dont have admin access ?
    maybe he was using green chat script

Forgot about that.... :D

Don't add me if:
    you have a ban.
    you are not level 10+
    your profile is private.

But
  • lol i dont know maybe u just got on at the time where the admins are dealing with life things cause i just got on including me there would be 3 admins on so it will be better in the weekends cause i will be able to get on alot and i mean alot more :D
    潘君逸
  • Saber wrote:

lol i dont know maybe u just got on at the time where the admins are dealing with life things cause i just got on including me there would be 3 admins on so it will be better in the weekends cause i will be able to get on alot and i mean alot more :D
    Thats true, i always find an admin in dd2.

Don't add me if:
    you have a ban.
    you are not level 10+
    your profile is private.

But