10/24 - Introducing Auto-Mix Server

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

To Enter For DD2&CTF FreeVIP CLICK HERE

• 10/24 - Introducing Auto-Mix Server

SilentGamerz Management Would Like To Announce Our New PUG [Auto-Mix] Server [ LOCATED IN Germany ]

Auto-Mix Server

Server IP : [B]176.57.142.154:27022

Thanks to [MENTION=218]UNDERTAKER[/MENTION] for bringing this server to us

[/B]

Its NON-Steam for nowtime to give the chance to everyone to play there, and to find the best players in our clan, We will be giving a FREE Steam CS1.6 as a Giveaway if any non-steam player were good enough to be on main SilentGamerz PUG team

ok so the very first event of this server will be a 2 teams matching from our members
      First team leader will be [MENTION=218]UNDERTAKER[/MENTION]
      2nd team leader will be [MENTION=286]GetterBangBang[/MENTION]
      teams are not official but its just a start!, if anyone interesting on joining any of the teams (Steam or non-steam doesn't matter) please contact the team leaders.
      if you are looking to be a team leader, you need to be :
      1- Steamer
      2- Active member on sG
      then contact the server manager [MENTION=218]UNDERTAKER[/MENTION] to approve you and i will add you to the list

Event Time : As soon as the both teams are ready!

First Team
      Leader 1 - [MENTION=218]UNDERTAKER[/MENTION]
      Player 2 - Lucifer
      Player 3 - IceOut
      Player 4 - CrazyAlbo
      Player 5 - Wilano
      Backup Player:

2nd Team
      Leader 1 - [MENTION=286]GetterBangBang[/MENTION]
      Player 2 - Jest
      Player 3 - F!N!$H3R ON F!R3 </3
      Player 4 - xiaobansanguo
      Player 5 - Txboy
      Player 6: timmypanmy

SERVER IS OPEN AND FREE TO PLAY TILL THE EVENT STARTS, FEEL FREE TO INVITE YOUR FRIENDS AND MATCH THERE

SilentGamerz Leader - Mr.sY`

The post was edited 3 times, last by Wilano ().

• I appreciate that, for those people who contribute a lot for our clan.
      If someone wants to enter my team, pls PS me on FORUM or through STEAM
      But, I just entered the server few min ago, I see the ping is not very good in the server, ( I got 100+ in this server) :we all gonna die: and I only get less than 30- pings is CTF,D2,Aim, and our other servers.

Other member pls enter the server and to check the pings, may be we still have to improve the server
    • GetterBangBang wrote:

I appreciate that, for those people who contribute a lot for our clan.
      But, I just entered the server few min ago, I see the ping is not very good in the server, ( I got 100+ in this server) :we all gonna die: and I only get less than 30- pings is CTF,D2,Aim, and our other servers.

Other member pls enter the server and to check the pings, may be we still have to improve the server

on our ctf/dd2 we got a ping booster, it wont effect u at all, i can make it 10 if u want to but its better to leave the server plugin-less so it will have the best possible performance, anyhow the server location have a good average ping between eur/us so it will be fair for everyone
    • Mr.sY` wrote:

GetterBangBang wrote:

I appreciate that, for those people who contribute a lot for our clan.

on our ctf/dd2 we got a ping booster, it wont effect u at all, i can make it 10 if u want to but its better to leave the server plugin-less so it will have the best possible performance, anyhow the server location have a good average ping between eur/us so it will be fair for everyone

Let's see other members' ping in this server first, if it's not good for most of us, I don't think we can show our all capacity with high ping
      And be honest, to having a match with over 100+ ping is suffering
    • ChRiSs wrote:

nice but empty >.<

It will be full if we play in it. Its only for PUG so you cant boost it like the others servers cos only 10 people can play in it and it will be full match. The purpose is different :) We need this to select our best players if we ever go against another community.
      But you can invite friends and do a friendly match :D
      steamcommunity.com/id/baronswraith/ - My steam account

Don't add me if:
      you have a ban.
      you are not level 10+
      your profile is private.

But
      If you are from sG and you want to add me, comment first your name and ill add you.
    • ChRiSs wrote:

so u say i cant play on that server no?

Sure you can play, he didnt say so
      Gay as fuck :D

⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: im high
      ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: stop
      B0T .Cout: high?
      B0T .Cout: civil eng
      ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: an
      ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: ant
      ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: just
      ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: bite my dick
      ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: FFS
      B0T .Cout: lmfao
      B0T .Cout: how
      B0T .Cout: why
      B0T .Cout: u dont bite mine?
      ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: why i dunno
      ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: how
    • My team till now:
      Undertaker
      IcedOut
      CrazyAlbo
      Wilano
      Lucifer
      :D
      Its nice to see that people want to play :)
      If there is more players that want to play we can make another team or a second team or however we decide :D
      steamcommunity.com/id/baronswraith/ - My steam account

Don't add me if:
      you have a ban.
      you are not level 10+
      your profile is private.

But
      If you are from sG and you want to add me, comment first your name and ill add you.

The post was edited 1 time, last by BARON ().