10/24 - Introducing Auto-Mix Server

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

FreeVIP Giveaway Click Here

How to Become a Server Admin Click Here

• Wilano will play so we are full team without extra players :D
      [MENTION=286]GetterBangBang[/MENTION] we are gonna play this weekend or we can make it sooner ? :D
      steamcommunity.com/id/baronswraith/ - My steam account

Don't add me if:
      you have a ban.
      you are not level 10+
      your profile is private.

But
      If you are from sG and you want to add me, comment first your name and ill add you.
    • Hethmen wrote:

If You Guys Have Any Extra Player .. Then We Can Make A 3rd Team !
      Like .. @UNDERTAKER .. You Can Give Us @LUCIFER (If He Agrees) And @GetterBangBang Can Give Us A Player !

I think we need some bench player, b/z I don't think all of 10 players will works well :(
      timezone is different, may be someone needs go have dinner or something, then the bench player can play :)

UNDERTAKER wrote:

Wilano will play so we are full team without extra players :D
      @GetterBangBang we are gonna play this weekend or we can make it sooner ? :D

this weekend is fine, just tell me what time . and I can tell my team
    • UNDERTAKER wrote:

[MENTION=29]Wilano[/MENTION]
      [MENTION=12]CrazyAlbo[/MENTION]
      [MENTION=28]LUCIFER[/MENTION]
      [MENTION=315]IcedOut[/MENTION]
      Is saturday ok ?

I cannot play on Saturday, I have school in 9:00 AM (U.S time) and then i go to work right after i finish class....

I am available Wednesdays (all day), Thursday at 1PM and after, Friday (the whole time until 4 pM) ...

I am busy on saturdays and sundays... I am also free on Monday and Tuesday

[B]EDIT: what time on saturday? Maybe I can make it at 1:30 PM to begin match.... Until 4PM (lol forgot that my schedule for my job is at 5:30 so i have to leave 1 hour earlie to reach it...) So, Saturday I am free from 1:30 or 2PM until 4PM

Is that cool with u guys ?[/B]

Also, i have a suggestion... EVERY PLAYER has to record their gameplay while playing.... You can reccord yourself's by typing on console ''Record ''name'' ''' And than you can go on playing... Also, until what kills is the limit for a team to be considered a winner [MENTION=218]UNDERTAKER[/MENTION] ?
      ''It is a man's own mind, not his enemy that lures him to evil ways''

The post was edited 3 times, last by CrazyAlbo ().

• When one team have 15 score the sides are changing(ct to ts and ts to ct). When one team reaches score of 16 they are the winner :D
      Im good with that time :D
      If we are on time the match itself wont take long :D
      And i agree with @CrazyAlbo for every player to record his own demo. Maybe i will add autorecord, we will see :D

Don't add me if:
      you have a ban.
      you are not level 10+
      your profile is private.

But
      If you are from sG and you want to add me, comment first your name and ill add you.
    • CrazyAlbo wrote:

UNDERTAKER wrote:

Is saturday ok ?

I cannot play on Saturday, I have school in 9:00 AM (U.S time) and then i go to work right after i finish class....

I am available Wednesdays (all day), Thursday at 1PM and after, Friday (the whole time until 4 pM) ...

[B]EDIT: what time on saturday? Maybe I can make it at 1:30 PM to begin match.... Until 4PM (lol forgot that my schedule for my job is at 5:30 so i have to leave 1 hour earlie to reach it...) So, Saturday I am free from 1:30 or 2PM until 4PM

Also, i have a suggestion... EVERY PLAYER has to record their gameplay while playing.... You can reccord yourself's by typing on console ''Record ''name'' ''' And than you can go on playing... Also, until what kills is the limit for a team to be considered a winner [MENTION=218]UNDERTAKER[/MENTION] ?

when the match starts one of us will join his HLTV and it will record the whole match player by player
    • Mr.sY` wrote:

CrazyAlbo wrote:

UNDERTAKER wrote:

Is saturday ok ?

when the match starts one of us will join his HLTV and it will record the whole match player by player

What is HLTV ? Anyway, safo, If you guys can record the screen of the individuals, like REALLY RECORDING it live... So that players cant do what u told me the other day about how people can hack and not be detected, that will be AWESOME... Also, snapshot option can help to add it there.. Also, [MENTION=218]UNDERTAKER[/MENTION] how helpful would your autorecord be in patrolling the server ?
      ''It is a man's own mind, not his enemy that lures him to evil ways''
    • UNDERTAKER wrote:

When one team have 15 score the sides are changing(ct to ts and ts to ct). When one team reaches score of 16 they are the winner :D
      And i agree with @CrazyAlbo for every player to record his own demo. Maybe i will add autorecord, we will see :D

Why don't we do it by cs go competitive mode where it is 30 round in total after 15 round we switch sides and first to 16 points win
      Or is that what u mean by 15 score?

Also is shields and auto sniper allowed?
    • CrazyAlbo wrote:

UNDERTAKER wrote:

@Wilano
      @CrazyAlbo
      @LUCIFER
      @IcedOut
      Is saturday ok ?

Also, i have a suggestion... EVERY PLAYER has to record their gameplay while playing.... You can reccord yourself's by typing on console ''Record ''name'' ''' And than you can go on playing... Also, until what kills is the limit for a team to be considered a winner @UNDERTAKER ?

sounds cool. I think it's a good choice for Saturday 2:00-4:00. [MENTION=218]UNDERTAKER[/MENTION] [MENTION=12]CrazyAlbo[/MENTION] anyone on your team can't join in this period time?
    • timmypanmmy wrote:

UNDERTAKER wrote:

When one team have 15 score the sides are changing(ct to ts and ts to ct). When one team reaches score of 16 they are the winner :D

Why don't we do it by cs go competitive mode where it is 30 round in total after 15 round we switch sides and first to 16 points win

The same as i said :D
      The score may be 14:14 then 15 : 14 and the sides will change :D then 15:15 (30 in total) and who scores the next round wins :D

[MENTION=4]Mr.sY`[/MENTION] There is a plugin that records a first person demo of every player after 5 seconds of joining the server. I've seen it in a home server long time ago. We can put that :D There are other thing i need to talk to you about :D

Don't add me if:
      you have a ban.
      you are not level 10+
      your profile is private.

But
    • UNDERTAKER wrote:

timmypanmmy wrote:

UNDERTAKER wrote:

The same as i said :D
      The score may be 14:14 then 15 : 14 and the sides will change :D then 15:15 (30 in total) and who scores the next round wins :D

[MENTION=4]Mr.sY`[/MENTION] There is a plugin that records a first person demo of every player after 5 seconds of joining the server. I've seen it in a home server long time ago. We can put that :D There are other thing i need to talk to you about :D
      Its the auto-record plugin, easy to add, but the file will end up large depends on how long the match lasts, and it will be harder for the player to upload, as for HLTV, the administrator gets the demo, and can see each and every players screen at 1 time.

Also original post updated with the team rosters.