ZP Game Modes

To enter our competition Click Here

To buy Admin or VIP on our servers Click Here

Join Our Discord Server Click Here

• ZP Game Modes

We always play modes like headshot only, scouts, HNS, Nemesis, etc., but I know there are a lot of other cool gamemodes that we never play. I was wondering, what even are the other game modes? Recently an admin called a vote, and on the list were game modes called Chaos, Armageddon, and Cataclysm, all of which I don't even know what they are. Is there like a list we can see of what all the gamemodes are and what happens in them? A real shame we don't get to try the lower popularity ones.
    • I actually start chaos quite often as it's one of the best mods there. There are 4 zombies, diones winos predator and monster if I'm not mistaken vs humans and everyone has the shop so they can buy stuff. Humans have 3 jumps.
      Cataclysm has 2-3 mewtos depending on how many players there is. Whilst humans have a jetpack which makes you fly, 500 up and unlimited ammo.
      Amrageddon was good but I don't remember excactly. Sth like nightmare mod. As for other mods I'll post them when I'm home
    • Prototype wrote:

We always play modes like headshot only, scouts, HNS, Nemesis, etc., but I know there are a lot of other cool gamemodes that we never play. I was wondering, what even are the other game modes? Recently an admin called a vote, and on the list were game modes called Chaos, Armageddon, and Cataclysm, all of which I don't even know what they are. Is there like a list we can see of what all the gamemodes are and what happens in them? A real shame we don't get to try the lower popularity ones.
      If I am not wrong there was a guy yesterday who said that he didn't know most of those gamemodes so I assume that was you.

Yeah, I admit that I often make votes with pretty much the same options; Hide n Seek and Only Headshot being chosen 90% of the times. Then again, like ProCent said, those are what players ask us for.

Sometimes I include modes like Armageddon, Cataclysm, Snipers vs Assassins, STARS vs Monsters, and Chaos as voting options. I never take modes such as Tyrant, Dione, or Mewtwo into consideration as they mean only one guy will play as Zombie, and since that is randomly chosen, it might fall into an unexperienced player (that includes myself, by the way lol) which would cause the round to go to waste. It's not the same as Nemesis because it always chooses the best scored guy.