Staff Complaint

To enter our competition Click Here

To buy Admin or VIP on our servers Click Here

Join Our Discord Server Click Here

  • Staff Complaint

    To start off, I haven't been collecting any kind of proof as of yet. Just let this server as a spoiler if anything, don't have proof, he's going to deny it because he doesn't have any kind of balls. But all wason has to do is look at logs, it'll be there.

    So ever since I started playing the sever again about 3 days ago, I've seen Pro-I-Cent on, latest VIP/Admin whatever, and in the past I would always make it a thing of mine to just infect the staff at all possible times. So the first thing I ever said to him was, "Pro, I'm nading you every time you buy." Obviously just something to annoy him, the whole point of me doing it to people. He replies, "Ok, do it and I'll just kick you" (something along the lines). This could be a joke, duh, I'm not stupid. But him just saying that puts me off, and makes me think this guy just has no idea what he's doing. Idk, probably looking into it too much and it was some dumb joke.

    Fast forward to today, just playing the server on whatever map, and the round is going on, taking it's course, nearing the end. With about a minute left in the round, I start bhopping around, trying to just avoid zombies for as long as I can, and I get infected. Every single time I'm zombie, I try 100%. I'm not one who sits around hiding, aimlessly running, or any of that. I have 39k points rn, I use them mainly when I'm zombie. I usually always infection bomb, if not, then I make sure to madness, etc. Point is I always try hardcore when I'm zombie. I'm zombie for about 30 seconds before I get slayed for 'not trying'. Obviously I'm pissed off because I just got slayed for zero reason at all. His reasoning was "I warned you to try and you didn't, you had plenty of time." Remember, I just started playing the server again after a like 5 month break. I don't remember the maps for jack shit. I was following his gunfire, trying to find where he was. His gunfire sounded as if it were above me, so I was trying to figure out where tf he was above me. However, when he slayed me I got to spec him and he was below me. I really wish I had demo'd this, because you'd see me looking for where he is, just following his gunfire. I got a whole 30 seconds to try and find him before I get slayed. Every single round, people don't try, and yet he singles me out to slay me, when I was actually trying?

    I don't try and hide the fact that I insult people like he does. Yes, I'm a shit talker. I'm going to speak out in a vulgar way if I feel someone did something wrong/something stupid. In this case, Pro-Cent did both of these things, so I called him a "fucking clown" for slaying me. I immediately get kicked with zero warning of 'be respectful'. I join back even more heated because I now am confirmed that this guy has no clue about how to handle situations, seeing as he didn't warn me once. So yes, I blew up on him, called him more names I'm sure, can't quite remember, but I do know I toned it down immediately to a point where I wasn't even insulting him, because I knew he'd probably ban me if I kept insulting him. Honestly, if he had just warned me to be respectful I'd have shut up, but him kicking me for disrespect immediately pissed me off. So I start calling him a bad admin, questioning how he even got accepted, etc.

    Then he begins to call me names back. How is it ok for him to call people names, yet people can't defend themselves and do it back? That's a one way rule, that doesn't work for jack shit. Not only did he call me names (I have thick skin, idgaf what he calls me. He was calling me dumbass, kid, etc. basic dumb stuff), but he has the audacity to deny this. He takes no blame for anything, acting as if he didn't fuel the situation further. If you want someone to chill out, do you really think it's ok to call them names back? He won't even admit to being a hypocrite, enforcing a no disrespect rule, yet disrespecting immediately after.

    I know I've written a lot, and it probably seems like a demotion request but it's not. I just ask that the higher staff keep an eye on this guy, or at least in some form make the "No disrespect rule" a 2 way rule. Currently, it's apparently ok for staff to get on their high horse and shit talk people, knowing we can't do it back without being reprimanded. Why not make it to where if a staff insults someone, they are susceptible to punishment too? I quit the server because he turned me off so much from playing. I wasn't enjoying my time any longer because of how mighty he was acting and seemed to think he is.

    Can I at least get some feedback on this rule? I really don't understand why it's a one way thing.

    To Pro-I-Cent: I don't hold grudges, I just want you to admit to the fact that you're wrong in telling me I can't voice my opinion to you in a vulgar way, when you do the same to me. I've admitted my wrong doings, I know I was disrespectful and all, sorry for that. I wish for you to do the same. I know I blew up at you, but I was getting more and more pissed with you because you wouldn't take claim to your faults. I understand I was disrespectful, thought it appears to me you do not understand your wrong doings.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Prototype ().

  • first of all i slay you because i saw zombing attacking and i never saw u trying. my bad for slaying if you were trying toi find me i didint know you were looking for me.. it took you a while to find me... after i slay u, u start calling me names and getting mad about it. i warned you and you kept writing and writing i wanted to mute you but i couldnt. so i kicked you after warnings... and damn dude you're writing essays over here.. dont be butthurted about this.. i wouldnt do it without a reason. there was a reson that i slay/kick you. and you know that. you got into a fight with other player too the same day. you have big mouth. im sorry for slaying you but i really thought u werent trying. just forget about this situtation and next time just be nicer to stuff. how other players look at us(stuff) when people like you call us names and we wont do any action about it? they will think its ok for them to do it too and they wont have respect for stuff. hope you learn your lesson. come play some zombies instead of wasting our time on forums :) <3
  • ProCent wrote:

    first of all i slay you because i saw zombing attacking and i never saw u trying. my bad for slaying if you were trying toi find me i didint know you were looking for me.. it took you a while to find me... after i slay u, u start calling me names and getting mad about it. i warned you and you kept writing and writing i wanted to mute you but i couldnt. so i kicked you after warnings... and damn dude you're writing essays over here.. dont be butthurted about this.. i wouldnt do it without a reason. there was a reson that i slay/kick you. and you know that. you got into a fight with other player too the same day. you have big mouth. im sorry for slaying you but i really thought u werent trying. just forget about this situtation and next time just be nicer to stuff. how other players look at us(stuff) when people like you call us names and we wont do any action about it? they will think its ok for them to do it too and they wont have respect for stuff. hope you learn your lesson. come play some zombies instead of wasting our time on forums :) <3
    Yeah I hear you dude. I just blew up because I saw you doing the same thing I did, but at least you're admitting to it now. Looking back at it, yeah I should just watch my mouth, I know I'm a shit talker so I just gotta work on that, mb. And the essay thing, Idk writing just comes naturally to me, I just ended up writing a lot explaining everything.

    Since you at least admitted that the situation even happened, I'm chill with that so I'm fine with you now, like I said I don't hold grudges.

    I still think the no disrespect rule should be changed to be two ways though.
  • i mean we respect players as much as we can.. i mean i do respect both ways.. but when someone is not trying or blocking i which i hate that is different. players need to know that they are at the server and they need to try as a zombies not only as humans..
  • Prototype wrote:

    ProCent wrote:

    first of all i slay you because i saw zombing attacking and i never saw u trying. my bad for slaying if you were trying toi find me i didint know you were looking for me.. it took you a while to find me... after i slay u, u start calling me names and getting mad about it. i warned you and you kept writing and writing i wanted to mute you but i couldnt. so i kicked you after warnings... and damn dude you're writing essays over here.. dont be butthurted about this.. i wouldnt do it without a reason. there was a reson that i slay/kick you. and you know that. you got into a fight with other player too the same day. you have big mouth. im sorry for slaying you but i really thought u werent trying. just forget about this situtation and next time just be nicer to stuff. how other players look at us(stuff) when people like you call us names and we wont do any action about it? they will think its ok for them to do it too and they wont have respect for stuff. hope you learn your lesson. come play some zombies instead of wasting our time on forums :) <3
    Yeah I hear you dude. I just blew up because I saw you doing the same thing I did, but at least you're admitting to it now. Looking back at it, yeah I should just watch my mouth, I know I'm a shit talker so I just gotta work on that, mb. And the essay thing, Idk writing just comes naturally to me, I just ended up writing a lot explaining everything.
    Since you at least admitted that the situation even happened, I'm chill with that so I'm fine with you now, like I said I don't hold grudges.

    I still think the no disrespect rule should be changed to be two ways though.


    yeah bro :D im getting mad fast too.. thats why i kicked you out cuz i thought u would stop arguing. but not you came even more mad haha
  • So I was in the game when all of this happened.

    Before this occurred, we got into an altercation as well over a simple statement I made and that attests to Prototype's, AKA Tadd, confirmation that he insults people.

    For the mentioned kick while Tadd was seeking and got kicked, that was just a misunderstanding that could have been easily resolved. ProCent does a good job of making sure the Zombies attack all the time constantly reminding players. ProCent does not kick people just cause and the support to back this up is the fact that Tadd was one of TWO players that I had seen get kicked over the whole span that I was playing. I even saw people who were AFK for a round, only to come back and play (while not getting kicked) so he seems pretty understanding.

    As far as with the insults, ProCent did give Tadd a warning, yet Tadd continued to trash talk him so it is no surprise that he was kicked again.

    Overall, ProCent was just trying to oversee the game.

    -tupapi AKA dck'sDaddy
  • Prototype wrote:


    Looking back at it, yeah I should just watch my mouth, I know I'm a shit talker so I just gotta work on that, mb.

    ProCent wrote:

    my bad for slaying if you were trying toi find me i didint know you were looking for me..
    Glad you both did not decide to make a huge drama out of this and admitted the wrongs you made. Regarding being respectful in both ways, we surely do have this rule or better it is common sense. If an admin decides to go on a profanity laced tirade we surely do punish that. (I will personally kick that ass of that person)

    But in this case you did insult our admin. (I´ve checked the logs, we also do have an eye witness) Procent could have banned you but he went easy on you and just kicked you out. So you gotta appreciate that.
    You have to control your emotions and chill tf out.

    Procent for you, do not forget to warn the ppl enough before you use any kinds of amx powers on someone.(Sure you know that, just a reminder)

    For me there is no admin abuse here, so no actions will be taken.

    If any staff+ wants to add something feel free to do so.