Admin Application

• Admin

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

To enter our competition Click Here

To buy Admin or VIP on our servers Click Here

Join Our Discord Server Click Here

• Admin Application

Your In-Game name: Captain #sG

Steam or Non-Steam:Non Steam

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:562594433

Have you been admin before:No

Why do you want admin access in our servers:I love CTF server i see some people using bad languages when there are no admins online and wall hackers to ban him. :)
    Cheater reports link you have made: 2 in ctf server

Do you know how to use AMX commands: Yes i know

Do you agree with our Admin rules: Yes i agree

Your time zone: (UTC + 5:00) Islamabad , Karachi

In which server you want to be admin: Capture the Flag server
    ALHAMDULLILAH

The post was edited 1 time, last by Shield ## ().

• Just for the fact he abuses a lot in hindi an urdu and when he did'nt knew i was on trial he was provoking me to kick out a player to prove (of course I did'nt) and was abusing me a lot but as i knew him i gave him a last chance and now though he does'nt abuses me but its still on some other players who kills him. and sometimes makes false reports on them (in game).

If I had to decide for him I would have decided to wait and let him improve on his tongue and skills.

Just forgot he also says that he has an aimbot software and some wallhack things (got no idea about as to how) and says that its his pc or something else which is not allowing him to run and said that he wanna use them on this server near future and asked me for my Email so that he can send me some link.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Lord Chaos ().

• Lord Chaos wrote:

Just for the fact he abuses a lot in hindi an urdu and when he did'nt knew i was on trial he was provoking me to kick out a player to prove (of course I did'nt) and was abusing me a lot but as i knew him i gave him a last chance and now though he does'nt abuses me but its still on some other players who kills him. and sometimes makes false reports on them (in game).

If I had to decide for him I would have decided to wait and let him improve on his tongue and skills.

Just forgot he also says that he has an aimbot software and some wallhack things (got no idea about as to how) and says that its his pc or something else which is not allowing him to run and said that he wanna use them on this server near future and asked me for my Email so that he can send me some link.
    U have proof?
    Don't Cry On Your Loss Just Raise your Hands And Say "Alhamdulillah!"

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sky ().

• Lord Chaos wrote:

Just for the fact he abuses a lot in hindi an urdu and when he did'nt knew i was on trial he was provoking me to kick out a player to prove (of course I did'nt) and was abusing me a lot but as i knew him i gave him a last chance and now though he does'nt abuses me but its still on some other players who kills him. and sometimes makes false reports on them (in game).

Where did he say that? In game, look at his chat log and show us. This application will close immediately if that can be found.
  • @Shield ## my instructions were clear. I told you to report 3 cheaters and you did not do that. I told you to reapply after that, so I will consider this application as spam.

Congratz, now you have to make 5 cheater reports and only CHEATERS. I want to see if you are capable of doing that.

If you fail to follow the cheater report format or apply again before doing what is requiered you can forgot about trial admin.

If there is any proof of him disrespecting anyone or hacking pm me or another staff. Plain accusations without proof does not make sense.