Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 742.

To Enter For DD2&CTF FreeVIP CLICK HERE

• Some map change... maybe

BARON - - Suggestions

Quote from MrOtstej: “Baron I sent you a request from steam as a friend.. I did not know to say something first.. just remember your name.. its up to you to add me of course.. ” Add me again, ill accept ofcourse.

• Block Wallhack Plugin

BARON - - Suggestions

As older manager team remembers we tried this before as Sprinter stated and it didnt work out quite well. Plus if we add wh and aim blocker we wont need admins ..right ? Those plugins are not that good and dont do the job properly. I've tested a couple of them even a custom one, still didnt worked out...

• Some map change... maybe

BARON - - Suggestions

Quote from hallan07: “Ok I get your point but not all of us can just fly through map like some sort of fighter jet, you know? Having more ways to flank the enemy makes a more fun experience. You gotta outsmart the enemy to get their flag not just mindlessly holding mouse1 while aiming vaguely at the enemy spawn point ” Git gud In all seriousness I feel you but dont remove westwood like a whole map. It's a good map. You can try variations of it thou

• Unable to join a team

BARON - - Complaints

So its a server problem not a map problem. Ill check it later.

• MemeHour :v

BARON - - Entertainment

@Krazy please maxresdefault.jpg

• Unable to join a team

BARON - - Complaints

Tell me on what maps that this error have occurred ?

• 1/30 PUBG

BARON - - Forum Updates

@KillaHinstinct It's a LOT faster now for me. Even when im in places with bad internet its fast. At home is lighting fast. Faster than christmas for sure

• Suggestion

BARON - - Suggestions

So you basically want pug sv to be changed to fy/aim/awp server Same to me, im down for pug games and for awp/aim maps

• Hello!

BARON - - Introductions

Welcome and enjoy your stay. P.S. For the love of god censor first then quote/reply. p.s.2 mention other communities here is forbidden.

• awp_india...my map

• Congratulations. Make Us proud

• Server Manager App By Browny's

BARON - - Approved

Thread re-open so you can answer sprinter'q question

• Server Manager App By Browny's

BARON - - Approved

On hold for now.

• Share what you Listen to.

BARON - - Entertainment

Quote from hallan07: “This is real music youtube.com/watch?v=FGiwDwmoJLk ” i should ban you

• Share what you Listen to.

BARON - - Entertainment

youtube.com/watch?v=G5TBWxjnaIE I listen to almost everything but this type of songs i like the most

• unban appeal

BARON - - Rejected

Quote from St0rmStr1ke: “ok i know what happend thanks anyway ” Please explain. Don't spam and wait for admins + to resolve the issue. If there is next time to apply for unban dont put the thread in the approved section.

• abuse for admin

BARON - - Admin Abuse

Link is not working. Please post proof(screenshot or something).

• Hello :)

BARON - - Introductions

Welcome back and enjoy your stay. p.s. we dont delete accounts.

• Server Admin application -Natsume

BARON - - Rejected

Get the min needed reports then we will see about it.

• Suggestion

BARON - - Suggestions

Im cool with a monster kill ultra kill ( 5 or 10 + kills) cuz if you hear headshot headshot headshot all over again it would be annoying. We need to check if that wont make problems for the server. I think we had sound in the past ? Cant remember, if someone remembers please do tell.