Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

To Enter For DD2&CTF FreeVIP CLICK HERE

• Lots Of Hackers!!

Saber - - Suggestions

I learned something from the current community I am in, this may help y'all out [Thanks for your advice] Look at second post Sorry if u find this as an advertisement but it's not

• HUe hue niggas from everywhere

Saber - - Introductions

Hello raper? Haha

• Vouch!!! Quote from [C]raZyyy^[P]AtterNNNNN: “Dnt Knw if supposed to comment here. But Vouch from me.. He is very active and detects hackers very easily ” not till ur full admin

• Know me Butter :P

Saber - - Introductions

Hackeeer u have been reported jk, hello yoyo I guess u are gonna be a artist?

• Quote from frAd^: “I don't think it's fair for your score since sometimes there is people trying to get in bombsite but they can't, however they tried it. I can't talk about campers, maybe it's fair for them but as I mentioned, there are people trying. ” Ah I forgot about that, I just play for fun don't really care about my score. So maybe if we could add something so that that death doesn't add to the individual's score?

• That sounds good I mean why would it matter anyways cause u get free money so it's a way to make people to do the objective

• Language boards

Saber - - Complied Issues

I can take care of Chinese if u guys like

• Quote from UNDERTAKER: “Quote from F!N!$H3R ON F!R3 </3: “IS this still on hold or u forgot about it @UNDERTAKER ” I dont manage FK, i told the people who do and they are discussing it, not me.And i dont forget things. ” lol super memory?

• Adminship! :)

Saber - - Approved

VOUCH

• Add

Saber - - Dust 2 Server | SilentGamerZ

Ooooo for Christmas theme haha it will still be dd2 just a different look

• No Active Admins

Saber - - Complaints

lol i dont know maybe u just got on at the time where the admins are dealing with life things cause i just got on including me there would be 3 admins on so it will be better in the weekends cause i will be able to get on alot and i mean alot more

• Unban

Saber - - Rejected

mediafire.com/download/dt3yj735f9f3dag/amel1a.dem i am pretty sure this was anti recoil cause as u see in the demo i went in to the game and did what u were doing with the awp but my bullets went everywhere while urs stayed in one place