Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

To Enter For DD2&CTF FreeVIP CLICK HERE

• spec

GBEAST - - Complaints

Quote from Spr1nte[R]: “Quote from X-1: “Hi guys can please fix the spec problim if i spec someone i have to reconnect cuz i cant get into team agian it say only one team change is allowed thank you @Spr1nte[R] edit : i think many people chose spec first as well then they cant join team they have to leave and maybe they didnt make it in fav so they dont come back so if its fixed that will be great ” This can not be fixed unfortunately. You will have to retry to enter server. If you are in-game a…

• Change Name

GBEAST - - Account Requests

Quote from Mist: “Quote from xSmoove: “Current Name : xSmoove New Name : gb When was the last time you changed your name (Date) : ” You may choose a name with minimum 4 letters, not less than that. ” GBEAST then

• Change Name

GBEAST - - Account Requests

Current Name : xSmoove New Name : gb When was the last time you changed your name (Date) :

• Your In-Game name: sG | Smoove Steam or Non-Steam: Steam A Position You are applying for: Team Member Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:2328683 Your time zone: GMT-3

• xSmoove - Admin Application

GBEAST - - Approved

Thanks everyone for replying! If you think I need more cheater reports I'll understand you. However, let me tell you I really know how to spot a hacker as I was Demo Reviewer in DsK

• xSmoove - Admin Application

GBEAST - - Approved

Your In-Game name: [sG] xSmoove Steam or Non-Steam: Steam Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:2328683 Have you been admin before: Yes Why do you want admin access in our servers: I want to help this community as much as possible and as an active FK player I can tell you that the number of admins isn't enough and I have AMX experience so I wouldn't have any issue with it Cheater reports link you have made: silentgamerz.com/forums/index.php?thread/6223-pau-de-meu/ silentgamerz.com/forums/index.…ro-v2-v%E2%80%…

• ​xaNe hacking

GBEAST - - BANNED

name: xaNe IP address : 68.34.34.155 Aimbot Fatal Killers mediafire.com/file/1qmcdyex8hnho97/xane.dem

• PRO V2 >:v​ hacking

GBEAST - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: PRO V2 >:v Steam ID / IP address: 187.254.107.146 Type of hack: Aim Server: FK Proof: mediafire

• Pau_De_Meu

GBEAST - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: Pau_De_Meu Steam ID / IP address: 128.201.98.110 Type of hack: Aim Server: Fatal Killers Proof:[mediafire]

• Hi all - xSmoove

GBEAST - - Introductions

Sup guys my name is Gaston a.k.a xSmoove. I think I found about sG community in Gametracker when I was searching for some NA servers, as some of you may know I'm an active player in Fatal Killerz as it is one of my favourite servers and that's one of the reason why I'm joining sG community. Feel free to add me on steam steamcommunity.com/id/s1ckg 76561197964923095.png