Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 265.

To Enter For DD2&CTF FreeVIP CLICK HERE

• FYI

Spr1nte[R] - - Screenshots

Quote from deuce: “some nub is using my name and it shows that he is 92% active in the FK multi jump server.. please make him remove my name if any admin see him in the server Thank You in advance silentgamerz.com/forums/index.…d78b1c1253ff555fdaac553d8silentgamerz.com/forums/index.…d78b1c1253ff555fdaac553d8 ” tsuki is your name or deuce?

• Introducing Skin Shop

Spr1nte[R] - - News

Quote from Red: “Will ZP have this? ” There might be human models but I will have to talk with wicho.

• Introducing Skin Shop

Spr1nte[R] - - News

Hello everyone, I have been working on Skin Shop for a couple of days and finally it's done! Currently dust2 and ctf have skin models and the rest will be updated soon. Let us know if you have more questions regarding skin models.. Have fun and don't forget to support our community by purchasing these cool skins. Skin Shop

• banido

Spr1nte[R] - - Rejected

@daFuQ silentgamerz.com/banned/ban_list.php?bid=18063

• Hi guys !

Spr1nte[R] - - Introductions

Quote from malak: “Hey guys. I'm new here, I really enjoyed playing on your Fatal Killers and ZP [BHOP] servers, you'll probably only see me on those two servers, my nick on the server is oblishek ^ if anyone wants to play with me I'll be very happy, This is a small introduction. Thank you shek ^ ” hey malak welcome. Malak is girls name where are you from?

• Hey Hey Hey

Quote from Red: “Quote from Spr1nte[R]: “Quote from Red: “Quote from Spr1nte[R]: “Quote from Red: “Your name sounds very familiar ” he was in DsK as well. ” Was he a staff member that got banned by one of the owners? ” in DsK? Or here? ” DsK ” I don’t know. Ask her himself.

• Hey Hey Hey

Quote from Red: “Quote from Spr1nte[R]: “Quote from Red: “Your name sounds very familiar ” he was in DsK as well. ” Was he a staff member that got banned by one of the owners? ” in DsK? Or here?

• Hey Hey Hey

Quote from Red: “Your name sounds very familiar ” he was in DsK as well.

• Hola, soy nueva

Quote from [sG]Parker: “Bienvenido a nuestra comunidad Finally we have a lady in our community I thought that we are living in gays plant ” I didn't know you were gay but I ain't gay.

• Hola, soy nueva

Bienvenido Sophia

• unban appeals

Spr1nte[R] - - Rejected

Quote from Nada: “ * ӁƷ NaDa ƸӁƷ * SteamID * STEAM_0:1:126656118 * Steam Community ID * 76561198213577965 * IP address * hidden * Ban type * Steam ID * Reason * AutoBhop * Invoked on * 07 Dec 2017 - 16:32:11 * Expires on * Not applicable * Banned by * [sG] Brody(Server Admin | Brody) * Banned on * [sG] Zombie Plague [BHOP] #Non-Steam |SilentGamerz.com| (zm_zr_cubeworld) ” @Brody

• hai i'm new here

Quote from Red: “hello dsk hi wicho ” and hello SilentGamerz? and this is NOT dsk

• Don’t go there...

• Updated 12/06/2017 de_dust2_xmas de_xmasdust as_oilrig de_westwood de_inferno_winter de_winteraztec fy_dinoiceworld 828_pk_13 de_dust2002 cs_italy32 de_avangard cs_havana cs_siege cs_militia de_blue de_survivor de_vertigo de_christmas Added christmas and winter maps

• Please vote for one of these! Poll ends this Sunday.

• Admin application

Spr1nte[R] - - Approved

Quote from wicho - el patron: “Yes, I've seen him active in the zombie plague. I vouch for admin trial of 15 days, I want to check your capacity with the admin.. ” I need to know how many admins we have in ZP now?

• Admin application

Spr1nte[R] - - Approved

Quote from Krazy: “Vouch I Played with him many times ” of course he is your brother.

• Unban Appeal for r0sco

Spr1nte[R] - - Approved

There is no SS command you used.

• Unban Appeal for r0sco

Spr1nte[R] - - Approved

Quote from CrazyAlbo: “Quote from Spr1nte[R]: “Quote from CrazyAlbo: “Quote from Spr1nte[R]: “Quote from CrazyAlbo: “Quote from Spr1nte[R]: “What day was it the screenshots you took ? @CrazyAlbo ” Nov. 30 around these times prnt.sc/hic2svMy nick name was Seig Heil Mein Fuhrer ” I don't see anything... ” I swear I took those snapshots and then right after i kicked him out of the server so that he couldn't take a screenshot of his screen without a hack program. I read it that it said I had taken t…

• Unban Appeal for r0sco

Spr1nte[R] - - Approved

Quote from CrazyAlbo: “Quote from Spr1nte[R]: “Quote from CrazyAlbo: “Quote from Spr1nte[R]: “What day was it the screenshots you took ? @CrazyAlbo ” Nov. 30 around these times prnt.sc/hic2svMy nick name was Seig Heil Mein Fuhrer ” I don't see anything... ” I swear I took those snapshots and then right after i kicked him out of the server so that he couldn't take a screenshot of his screen without a hack program. I read it that it said I had taken the screenshot, then i kicked the guy ” What map…