Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

To enter our competition Click Here

To buy Admin or VIP on our servers Click Here

Join Our Discord Server Click Here

• first off, if the server is bugged of course you are allowed to change map. secondly, zp is a heavy mod with a lot of files, so it can bug if its too full, you start too many mods, or it just glitches due to both. what you can do is message me or jet to restart the server from nfo, and that normally fixes the problem. what we can do to prolly fix it is add a 2nd server restart for a day, currently when it hits 12 am or 1 pm (gmt 0) dont remember, server restarts daily so it flushes all the lag o…

• Banned again.....

The Mighty Don't Kneel - - Approved

Quote from _2t: “Quote from EsCCoL: “The truth is that you do not know what to do with your life, I have 6 years playing cs and I can tell you that you use the aimbot, and if you are as good as they say, why use it?? ” You're as incompetent as iR staff and admins. Yea I dropped that shit ” dont go that far damn So let's see, the 1 sketchy kill the demo produced was the flashbanged deagle kill, where he started shooting as he was getting flashed, already knowing the location, plus he needed 4-5 s…

• I actually start chaos quite often as it's one of the best mods there. There are 4 zombies, diones winos predator and monster if I'm not mistaken vs humans and everyone has the shop so they can buy stuff. Humans have 3 jumps. Cataclysm has 2-3 mewtos depending on how many players there is. Whilst humans have a jetpack which makes you fly, 500 up and unlimited ammo. Amrageddon was good but I don't remember excactly. Sth like nightmare mod. As for other mods I'll post them when I'm home

• Banned again.....

unbanned temporarily, tell me if you want me to add you immunity @EsCCoL

• Banned again.....

and shit confirmed

• Competitions

The Mighty Don't Kneel - - Contests & Events

silentgamerz.com/forums/index.…4bcd06eb0477bb5ca8526da04 silentgamerz.com/forums/index.…4bcd06eb0477bb5ca8526da04 First map was won by @Ricefarmer and uknown came in 2nd place. Unknown has received his 500 points, as for rice i will contact him ingame unless he visits forums. Second map was won by sG Gabriel (excluding myself in both maps) and zaki came in 2nd. Someone contact gabriel ingame to visit forum for his prize, as for zaki i will add them when i see him. Thanks to everyone for particip…

• Competitions

Zombie event is underway

• accepted, welcome to the team. Please view Zombie Plague Official Server Admin Rules Regarding being a Trial Admin/Server Admin. and Server Admin Rules.

• Team Changings

The Mighty Don't Kneel - - News

Update @TealC has retired from being owner and will be joining the legends group, thanks for your help towards sG buddy. @CrazyAlbo has resigned temporarily due to being busy, thanks for the service buddy. @The Cocoman has resigned due to being a bitch and having to finish his uni studies , fuck you (<3 bby). @Chris Assassin will be taking over on CTF as Server manager, while @hallan07 will be the new DD2 Server Manager. @EsCCoL has joined the DR team. @Sky @Pyro @Julia Bardera ヅ @Linsweet @Luca…

• STAFF APP

The Mighty Don't Kneel - - Rejected

we currently dont need new staff members, if we do we will announce it. thanks for your interest, denied

• vouch lets try him out. @War can you set him up and give him rules im a bit busy

• Competitions

Hello sG Crew, We are holding a competition for DD2, CTF and ZP each. Here is what is going down. Dust2 It's simple, you have one week to get your best score on a single map on dd2. Only stipulation is the server to be 20 players+. You have 1 week, so the competition ends on the 15th of march. Good luck. Prize: 1 month free vip on dust2 Capture The Flag Try to get your best score on any map. Stipulation is the server needs to have 16+ players. You have 1 week, so the competition ends on the 15th…

• roy

I don't have a problem with you being admin, but i rarely see you on, lets see what other admins say.

• Make a few reports on forum, and become a member. After that I will count this as an admin application (if you want). Will close this for now and reopen later.

• Quote from Linsweet: “youtube.com/watch?v=BplsGX5eLLo ”

• 5. Don't abuse admin powers. Admins are encouraged to use their powers when players disrupt the game, however as authority figures, it is expected that you know where the line is between enforcing rules and abuse. If you have an issue with another admin contact staff. "Admin fights" are not tolerated and all offending parties will be punished accordingly.

• youtube.com/watch?v=kiBF0KtqHLk one from Ukraine

• Someone forgot to close this *cough war *cough.

• Mighties bitch is free I think