To enter our competition Click Here

To buy Admin or VIP on our servers Click Here

Join Our Discord Server Click Here

• unban appeal

daFuQ - - Approved

@vsx Provide your demo.

• Staff Complaint

daFuQ - - Admin Abuse

Quote from Prototype: “ Quote from ProCent: “ ” Looking back at it, yeah I should just watch my mouth, I know I'm a shit talker so I just gotta work on that, mb. ” Quote from ProCent: “ my bad for slaying if you were trying toi find me i didint know you were looking for me.. ” Glad you both did not decide to make a huge drama out of this and admitted the wrongs you made. Regarding being respectful in both ways, we surely do have this rule or better it is common sense. If an admin decides to go o…

• Admin Application

daFuQ - - Rejected

@Shield ## my instructions were clear. I told you to report 3 cheaters and you did not do that. I told you to reapply after that, so I will consider this application as spam. Congratz, now you have to make 5 cheater reports and only CHEATERS. I want to see if you are capable of doing that. If you fail to follow the cheater report format or apply again before doing what is requiered you can forgot about trial admin. If there is any proof of him disrespecting anyone or hacking pm me or another sta…

• Cheater Report

daFuQ - - CLEAN

Quote from Lord Chaos: “lol you are a kid who got issues ” You were not tagged nor you are the creater of this thread. Warning issued. Quote from Shield ##: “Player name: Yuudachi Steam id :DP:b7004d974574e5e655c2a82ac948a0c0 He is using speed hack he was toooo much fast i think he was a bot please ban him .. ” You have to follow the format before you get banned for spamming.

• report #33

daFuQ - - BANNED

gj closed

• Player Report

daFuQ - - BANNED

Closed

• roy

daFuQ - - Approved

Approved, you know how this works. Good Luck.

• Hello All

daFuQ - - Introductions

Welcome

• linsweet admin abuse.

daFuQ - - Admin Abuse

@Linsweet You are never ever allowed to use any kinds of amx powers on VIP+, even if that individual deserves it or even when it´s about hacking. You have to report the incident to staff+ which will take care of that.

• Admin Application

daFuQ - - Rejected

Make 3 cheater reports in any server and reapply again. Rejected for now.

• Unban Appeal

daFuQ - - Approved

@Sky is sg captains your brother or something ?

• Unban Appeal

daFuQ - - Approved

Demo is too short and no ss taken. @samuse You should know better what kind of proof is that ? A 10 second demo ? Seriously that is frustrating. @vsx Apologize the inconvenience caused, you are unbanned.

• Change name back

daFuQ - - Account Requests

How funny you blame mighty do kneel , as I changed your name .

• Admin application

daFuQ - - Approved

Approved as trial admin.

• Change name back

daFuQ - - Account Requests

We do already have a Kyoto, you have to choose another name or keep yours.

• Hallan

daFuQ - - Admin Abuse

I seriously do understand your anger/frustration regarding campers and sentry destroying individuals. Hallan banned you for camping which you did admit, so appreciate your honesty regarding that. Quote from BWayne: “I'm fine with being banned for camping, ” However, @hallan07 should have warned you before, which he did not. Quote from hallan07: “I should've warned you, sure. ” Regarding campers our admins+ have to follow the warn/slap/slay/kick/ban procedure, in which banning is the last option.…

• Thank you for your application. In this instance, we decided to move forward with your application and would be glad to see you helping out @hallan07 as the new co-server manager of dust2.

• Server mannager-sG | L*egu*

daFuQ - - Rejected

Thank you for your application. In instance, we decided not to move forward with your application. We´ll consider you for the future positions. Please keep doing a good job as DR. Thanks for your time and understanding.

• Server Manager app

daFuQ - - Approved

Roger that. Approved. Welcome to the managment team @hallan07