Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 58.

To enter our competition Click Here

To buy Admin or VIP on our servers Click Here

Join Our Discord Server Click Here

• dd2

VALBOY - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: hmn0n Steam ID / IP address:_0:4:990435330 IP: 195.45.78.28 Type of hack: aim Server: dd2 Proof:sendspace.com/file/9zm6d8 [list][*] [/list]

• dd2

VALBOY - - BANNED

I did not have access to amx_ip hmnOn

• dd2

VALBOY - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: hmn0n Steam ID / IP address:_0:4:990435330 Type of hack: aim Server: dd2 Proof:sendspace.com/file/9zm6d8

• dd2

VALBOY - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: KOSOVO Steam ID / IP address:_0:0:1345400345 Type of hack: aimbot Server: dd2 Proof: sendspace.com/file/hs4a2j

• dd2

VALBOY - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: LoOper Steam ID / IP address:_0:0:1416509597 Type of hack: aimbot Server: dd2 Proof: sendspace.com/file/qc680i

• dd2

VALBOY - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: JohnyLinpura Steam ID / IP address:_0:0:546924405 Type of hack: WALLHACK Server: dd2 Proof: sendspace.com/file/vm7yo5

• dd2

VALBOY - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: NO MERSY Steam ID / IP address:_0:0:42947792 Type of hack: aimbot Server: dd2 Proof: sendspace.com/file/svwe6e

• dd2

VALBOY - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: i Steam ID / IP address:_0:0:213019562 Type of hack: aim Server: dd2 Proof: sendspace.com/file/730rm1

• dd2

VALBOY - - CLEAN

Name of the cheater: hmn0n Steam ID / IP address:_0:4:990435330 Type of hack: aim Server: dd2 Proof: sendspace.com/file/10berx

• dd2

VALBOY - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: manollo Steam ID / IP address:_0:0:1345400345 Type of hack: aim Server: dd2 Proof: sendspace.com/file/dl1zl0

• f2d.Camacho Silentgamers Ban Appeal

VALBOY - - Approved

Sorry, I thought he was using hacker. sendspace.com/file/l7zpeg

• ban appeal

VALBOY - - Approved

Then remove my adm

• ban appeal

VALBOY - - Approved

you want to know one thing, I give up, you think I'm crazy, I'm not noob, I know what I saw,Someone told me that I did not need a demonstration anymore.It's been a long time, if I remember correctly, it's not my fault, are you perfect?I'm already experienced,So why do you think I banished him?Yesterday I even saw an administrator using hacker,Why not a donor?

• ban appeal

VALBOY - - Approved

I am administrator on 2 other servers, you think I do not know how to do my job.I have 72 permanent administrator demo, 32 experience,

• ban appeal

VALBOY - - Approved

I am an administrator 3 months, you think I'm still a newbie.

• ban appeal

VALBOY - - Approved

so he killed me, automatically my visor went to him, I saw him blind.my totally white screen,being that he had killed 2, and firing at player 3, who in the background,ele explica, ele cego andando no fundo atirando, matando 3, andando normal

• ban appeal

VALBOY - - Approved

Why do you think I banished him?

• ban appeal

VALBOY - - Approved

just because he is a giver, he can not use hacker?

• ban appeal

VALBOY - - Approved

It's hard to remember.I think it was one of the 2, Nymph or Mr.happy

• ban appeal

VALBOY - - Approved

@MrOtstej>They told me that I did not need a demonstration anymore.he blind killed 3 people, how can this? Someone please tell me, or rather he tells me how he did it.