• Report #602

Mr.happy - - BANNED

Already Banned silentgamerz.com/banned/ban_list.php?bid=34396

• Unban Appeal

Mr.happy - - Approved

The Demo is Clean. Unban Accepted

• Wallhack Not Sure

Mr.happy - - Cheater Reports

is a good player points to obvious places, are places where you can always appear 1 or 2 but does not react a bit to other players who pass by I do not think I'm using hack. is Clean for me

• Unban Appeal

Mr.happy - - Approved

Come on!, Again you? fuck what happend

• Cheater

Mr.happy - - BANNED

Banned silentgamerz.com/banned/ban_list.php?bid=34389

• LOL i am "A Legend More" and "Lagger" then... Your Welcome x3

Mr.happy - - CLEAN

having so many fps it is very easy to make a bunnyhope and duck very fast, it has +200 fps ... what I think it has a regulator that makes it use the fps it wants, it must have some "bind" to change them. As for the duck so fast that it is true that is strange, accelerates a lot but makes the perfect movement, must have a lot of practice Also when it crash or is beaten, stops, is synonymous of no are using any complement. Clean.

Mr.happy - - BANNED

Well, I already received the comments I needed and the player is dirty. silentgamerz.com/banned/ban_list.php?bid=34288

• Cheater report #3

Mr.happy - - BANNED

Was banned Thanks for Report silentgamerz.com/banned/ban_list.php?bid=34287

• ZeG# ParaNORmal - Admin application

Mr.happy - - Approved

Is Vouch for me but I also have doubts about your tag

Mr.happy - - BANNED

no matter what your skill with the bhope, the duck requires a jerky side-to-side movement with the mouse or it will not work, but this player almost did not turn his mouse and instead of slowing down, he accelerated much more... Anyway, this is for now 2/1 if there is not a good argument that tells me that it is cleaned, I will proceed to Ban it.

Mr.happy - - BANNED

Is Dirty for me but i need more opinions... @LEGU @wicho - el patron @Marine @Vainglorious

• Report #599

Mr.happy - - BANNED

Banned silentgamerz.com/banned/ban_list.php?bid=34227

• Cheater spotted.

Mr.happy - - BANNED

Was Banned Thanks for Report

• Admin Application

Mr.happy - - Rejected

For Admin Recruitment ?? silentgamerz.com/forums/index.php?user/2602-tehami-khan-26/ ?? @CrazyAlbo @daFuQ @War @Nymph @The Mighty Don't Kneel

• You were banned in March of 2018 by AutoBhope / Script ... When you receive a Ban you have a maximum of 3 weeks to apply for the Unban, it is too late for you to ask for the Unban now ... Anyway, I'll let it be the staff or the Leader who tells you. @daFuQ @War @The Mighty Don't Kneel @CrazyAlbo @Nymph

• dd2

Mr.happy - - BANNED

silentgamerz.com/banned/ban_list.php?bid=34196

• Report #598

Mr.happy - - BANNED

silentgamerz.com/banned/ban_list.php?bid=34195

• dd2

Mr.happy - - BANNED

for that reason i want that you call to a Admin on the ShoutBox...

• dd2

Mr.happy - - BANNED

I need the IP! I told you that if you come back to meet him, call me for the shoutbox and I will go quickly to give him the ban.