Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 38.

To buy Admin or VIP on our servers Click Here

Join Our Discord Server Click Here

• change my nam

[N]o Me[R]cY - - Account Requests

Current Name : SOHO:) New Name : [N]o Me[R]cY When was the last time you changed your name (Date) : i have not changed it yet ^^

• New Year Awards!

[N]o Me[R]cY - - News

always here but no one cares about me im not admin in dd2

• Server Admin Recruitment

[N]o Me[R]cY - - News

Your In-Game name: SoHo:) Steam or Non-Steam: no Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:2059751155 Have you been admin before: no Why do you want admin access in our servers: all of them are wonderful and respectful . its actually kinda gross that this is the type of people in the community SilentGamerZ. who seem to make up way more of the game than the nice people, though thats probably down too the nice ones being quiet Do you know how to use AMX commands: of course Do you agree with our Admin rules: yes res…

• Admin aplication

[N]o Me[R]cY - - Rejected

Your In-Game name: [sG] SoHo:) Steam or Non-Steam: no Steam Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:2059751155 Have you been admin before: Yes here Why do you want admin access in our servers: all of them are wonderful and respectful Cheater reports link you have made: Report #1 Report #2 Report #3 Report #4 Report #5 report N 13 report N 11 report N 12 Do you know how to use AMX commands: Yes Do you agree with our Admin rules: Of course Your time zone: 01:00 In which server you want to be admin: Dust 2 Server

• report N 15

[N]o Me[R]cY - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: "[SG] PaNDaX" Steam ID / IP address: STEAM_0:0:1530003240 Type of hack: aimboot Server: Dust 2 Server Proof: mediafire.com/file/1lkqwvsdq369nha/demo.dem/file

• Introduction!

[N]o Me[R]cY - - Introductions

Welcome

• CHRISTMAS EVENT - 1

[N]o Me[R]cY - - Contests & Events

i feel the loneliness that the bacteria felt at 0.01% when Dettol eliminated 99.99% of its friends

• report N 14

[N]o Me[R]cY - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: "Docirm3" Steam ID / IP address: STEAM_0:0:347328581 Type of hack: Wallhack+Aimbot Server: Dust 2 Server Proof: mediafire.com/file/i3ii6fopn7qr5kz/demo.dem/file

• SmolBeans Intro

Welcome

• War's Intro

welcome ^^

• hai i'm new here

Welcome to sG

• report N 13

[N]o Me[R]cY - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: ".:>-The.King.Lion-<:. Steam ID / IP address: STEAM_0:0:170929971 Type of hack: speedhack Server: Capture the Flag Proof: sendspace.com/file/2c2p6q

• Share what you Listen to.

[N]o Me[R]cY - - Entertainment

youtube.com/watch?v=fm4EP_tWmXs

• report N 12

[N]o Me[R]cY - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: "P3tras" Steam ID / IP address: STEAM_0:0:1469885729 Type of hack: Wallhack Server: Capture the Flag Proof: sendspace.com/file/kw19w3

• report N 11

[N]o Me[R]cY - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: "shock+train#" Steam ID / IP address: STEAM_0:0:643760994 Type of hack: aimbot Server: Capture the Flag Proof: sendspace.com/file/8tu5vt

• report N 10

[N]o Me[R]cY - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: "Gruevski" Steam ID / IP address: STEAM_0:0:2092452285 Type of hack: aimbot Server: Capture the Flag Proof: sendspace.com/file/mvgq7j

• report N 9

[N]o Me[R]cY - - CLEAN

Name of the cheater: "smoky!" Steam ID / IP address: STEAM_0:1:429036249 Type of hack: speed parachute Server: Capture the Flag Proof: https://www.sendspace.com/file/eao8zb

• Promotions

[N]o Me[R]cY - - News

Congratulations

• report N 8

[N]o Me[R]cY - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: xXx-Killer_Taliban-xXx Steam ID / IP address: STEAM_0:0:127484316 Type of hack: AimBot Server: Dust 2 Server Proof: sendspace.com/file/vyx0n0

• Admin aplication

[N]o Me[R]cY - - Approved

Your In-Game name: SoHo:) Steam or Non-Steam: no Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:2059751155 Have you been admin before: no Why do you want admin access in our servers: all of them are wonderful and respectful . its actually kinda gross that this is the type of people in the community SilentGamerZ. who seem to make up way more of the game than the nice people, though thats probably down too the nice ones being quiet Cheater reports link you have made: report N 6 report N 5 report N 7 report N 4 report N …