Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

To buy Admin or VIP on our servers Click Here

Join Our Discord Server Click Here

• Admin Application

nomore - - Rejected

Jihad Sky [sG] Captain

• GIVEAWAY - INJUSTICE

nomore - - Contests & Events

• Admin Application

nomore - - Approved

Quote from daFuQ: “We actually need competent admins in dust2. @Mist what do you think ? ” Same bruh

• Admin Application

nomore - - Approved

Quote from Mr.happy: “No vouch for me ” silentgamerz.com/forums/index.…f9ed7a420036de06ba3de4b95

• Hello! I'm Boris the Teeth Guy!

nomore - - Introductions

Very strange, when your friend gets banned and you enter our community on his behalf. Lol

• HACKER REPORT

nomore - - BANNED

You need 3 Demos to ban a blatant Aimbot???

• Suggestion Dust2

nomore - - Dust 2 Server | SilentGamerZ

Quote from Heineken: “there is no problem with smoke bomb. and @Mist its not vip feature. everyone can use it in server now. can you look in to this. ” I mean its a part of VIP feature, which I enabled to all players. Earlier we allowed only VIPs to use smoke.

• Suggestion Dust2

Smoke is a VIP feature, I didn't experience any lag with smoke. Maybe when more players uses the smoke, it might cause a lag.

• Suggestion Dust2

1 - I didn't know how it became 5 Minutes from 2 Minutes. Changed again. 2 - We won't disable this option, it's a message we send to hackers, that our server has admins always. Hackers will always find a way to rejoin to the server, however, if they leave the server, it is less likely they going to rejoin, though eventually they get banned by an Admin.

• sG | L*egu*- Co Server Manager

nomore - - Rejected

Quote from War: “You just got admin like 4 days ago no? Get your feet wet a little man lol then apply. No for me, @Mist? ” Same for me. However, my decision isn't final. I will leave it for others to decide. Good Luck.

• CHEATER REPORT

nomore - - BANNED

190.189.227.77 190.188.180.145 190.188.177.217 190.189.209.199 silentgamerz.com/forums/index.…f9ed7a420036de06ba3de4b95

• ADMIN APPLICATION

nomore - - Approved

I will give this guy a try, if @War wants him in dd2.

• unban me please!

nomore - - Approved

@Heineken

• Admin Application

nomore - - Approved

We're glad you're back. Please report cheaters and stay active.

• ** RA ** ADMIN APPLICATION

nomore - - Approved

@War Go ahead and set him up. @**RA** Make sure you keep each and every demo for two weeks after banning a player. During your trial period keep all your demos saved somewhere and at the end of your trial we will ask for it.

• **RA**

nomore - - Rejected

As we discussed report two cheaters in the section I told you. Then use this format and apply for admin access. Admin Application Format: Your In-Game name: Steam or Non-Steam: Your SteamID: Have you been admin before: Why do you want admin access in our servers: Cheater reports link you have made: Do you know how to use AMX commands: Do you agree with our Admin rules: Your time zone: In which server you want to be admin:

• CHEATER REOPTR

nomore - - BANNED

Quote from rOy: “amx_ip "Palyer-Name" ” * 190.188.177.217

• I guess that will be my last update for the server. I believe customizing the server is now not necessary. @admins Keep promoting our server and try to recruit more admins. We have granted 50% from the VIP features available to all players for Free, which made this server unique compared to all other Dust2 servers around us. I believe in you all. Good Luck! @MrOtstej> @sr4nkcs @daFuQ @Godlike_br @Jihad @LEGU @xLinksys @Negan_ @samuse @markvers @VALBOY @Stoner @Heineken @M!Dou

• *** UPDATED ***

• Unban appeal

nomore - - Approved

You're welcome.!