Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

To buy Admin or VIP on our servers Click Here

Join Our Discord Server Click Here

• Cheater Report #9

Raughie - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: KaKa Steam ID / IP Address: 6004 VALVE_ID_LAN 48 04:41 181 0 / 156.202.217.49 Type of hack: Multihack Server: Zombie Plague Proof: mediafire.com/file/7li5j1ps8twhqwo/speed33333.dem/file

• Cheater Report #8

Raughie - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: Player Steam ID / IP Address: STEAM_0:0:875461574 197.35.232.102 Type of hack: Multihack Server: Zombie Plague Proof: mediafire.com/file/nko1d9ntjbnrldq/speedhacker.dem/file

• Cheater Report

Raughie - - CLEAN

Name of the cheater: iTz [Epic] Steam ID / IP Address: STEAM_ID_LAN 108 41.250.79.56 Type of hack: Autobhop Server: SG Zombie Plague Proof: mediafire.com/file/aqn94e45ozo9bpn/SG_Zombie_Plague.dem/file

• Cheater Report #7

Raughie - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: Spyke*sG Steam ID / IP Address: VALVE_ID_LAN 45 197.49.251.213 Type of hack: Speedhack Server: SG Zombie Plague Proof: mediafire.com/file/y4p400v38w7yewz/spyke.dem/file

• Cheater Report

Raughie - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: half life/*-*/ Steam ID / IP Address: STEAM_0:0:484631960 41.107.15.66 Type of hack: Speedhack Server: SG Zombie Plague Proof: mediafire.com/folder/eepn0caq4w33i88,qnw07pw4g140b6p/shared

• i just found this map bug minutes ago. DEMO REMOVED

• Change name #1

Raughie - - Account Requests

Old name: LOLZie New name: Raughie Reason: my friend was talking about my name, 'no offence i don't wanna call you LOLZie, like you're having fun lolling around' and then he makes me thinking about my name, 'how about Rufio from peter pan movies?' and i picked 'Raughie or Raughieo' and that's why i changed my name to avoid bullies.

• Cheater Report #4

Raughie - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: Savitar Steam ID / IP Address: STEAM_0:0:666873532 186.6.107.14 Type of hack: Autobhop Server: sG Zombie Plague Proof: mediafire.com/file/uqn6aeylup3yqmv/Bhopscripter.dem

• Change name

Old name: LOLZie New name: Raughie

• Change Name

Old name: LOLZgamer New name: LOLZie

• Anti Team Block

Raughie - - Suggestions

I've Been Blocked By Rage Blockers On ZP. Any Ideas For Anti Team Block Commands or Plugins?

• Warning to Everyone

Raughie - - Introductions

Oh. Eh? I Will See In A Game? xd

• Cheater Report #2

Raughie - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: :niitles:: Steam ID / IP Address: STEAM_0:0:2142089670 177.194.128.106 Type of hack: Auto Bhop + Auto Strafe Server: Zombie Plague Proof: mediafire.com/file/rqbhqld7s98d47z/Nittles.dem

• Cheater Report

Raughie - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: SKILL // `Advanced Steam ID / IP Address: STEAM_0:0:1125979986 86.38.122.85 Type of hack: Auto Bhop + Gstrafe + Aimbot Server: Zombie Plague Proof: mediafire.com/file/5hks0l99mzklg56/AutoPlayer.dem

• Speedhacker

Raughie - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: *TreN Steam ID / IP Address: STEAM_0:0:563019067 77.85.70.178 Type of hack: Speedhack Server: Zombie Plague Proof: mediafire.com/file/e95u8unz06g36nh/TreN.dem

• New Name

Current Name: LOLZgamer96 New Name: LOLZgamer Steam Won't Let Me Login To My Real Account, I Really Want To Change My Name Back.

• Bullying

Raughie - - CLEAN

Yis, I Hope That Bully Will Not Join Again. He Was Typing In Chat As Other Player. He Can Change His In Game Name In Just Seconds. Even He Can See My Steam Profile Picture. I'll Say He's A Impersonator And Bully Not A Happy Person. He Started When Linksys Has Left. When I Saw Other Player Typing in Chat As Me. "LOLZgamer #sG: i love PENIS" Or "LOLZgamer #sG: i'm gay who wants to fuck me in the ass?" Me: "What, Who Did This?" And Then "144: how? how did i do that? and why?" And I Reported That Bu…

• Bullying

Raughie - - CLEAN

I'm Here To Report Other Steam Player, He Was Typing In Chat As Me "LOLZgamer #sG: i love PENIS" Or "LOLZgamer #sG: i'm gay who wants to fuck me in the ass?". He Was Changed His Name In Seconds. In Game Name : 144 "Or He Will Change His Name" Server : sG | Zombie Plague Steam : steamcommunity.com/id/banme I Didn't Record That. ;-; Also. I Don't Know How To Record Demo. Or I Wasn't Paying Attention.

• Unban Appeal

Raughie - - Approved

My Accessories : -Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma -Razer Deathstalker [Perfect With Strafe Moves] -Razer Mamba Tournament Edition [High 16,000 DPI Gaming Mouse Sensor] -Razer Vespula [Speed And Controll Pads]

• Unban Appeal

Raughie - - Approved

Kicked by Console: You are BANNED. Check your console. Kicked : You are BANNED. Check your console. I Don't See Any Console AMXbans. Hossein Banned Me Reason : Auto Bhop. Also. I'm Not Using Any Auto Bhop Scripts/Hacks And Hossein Unfriended Me. I'm Using Bhop Controlls. -bind mwheeldown +duck -bind mwheelup +jump