Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 564.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• Server Admin Recruitment

Mr.happy - - News

@LEGU and @Kazami Your requests were approved, good luck, we hope for the best. sure to read this well: Server Admin Rules

• Team Changings

Mr.happy - - News

@Federalis completed its Trial and was promoted to Server Admin. Congratulations. And @Kazami and @LEGU will start their Admin Trial starting today.

• unban appeal

Mr.happy - - Approved

Well, the player did not come back so I guess it's all solved. closed.

• unban appeal

Mr.happy - - Approved

We need your information. Your ID and ban, search you ban here: silentgamerz.com/banned/

• Admin request for server Surf Modded

Mr.happy - - Rejected

@Sneaky.amxx what you think.

• MemeHour :v

Mr.happy - - Entertainment

silentgamerz.com/forums/index.…3a14d3105310f3b7c0e70e033

• CHRISTMAS EVENT - 4

Mr.happy - - Contests & Events

silentgamerz.com/forums/index.…3a14d3105310f3b7c0e70e033

• silentgamerz.com/forums/index.…3a14d3105310f3b7c0e70e033 There are approximately +5 pages where you show your stupidity and insults to everyone. You should have thought a little better because one of those "Venezuelans who died of hunger" is a moderator in this comunity. rejected. start being a better person and maybe you can apply in the very distant future.

• @Nymph @wicho - el patron

• Name Change Database

Mr.happy - - Account Requests

Old Name : Hentaiking New Name : Kyoto Date: 14/12/2018

• Change Name

Mr.happy - - Account Requests

Done.

• Ban Report 2

Mr.happy - - BANNED

silentgamerz.com/banned/ban_list.php?bid=30235

• introduction :D

Mr.happy - - Introductions

Bienvenido hermano, soy venezolano también te aseguro que esta es una buena comunidad. Welcome bto, i'm Venezuelan too, believed me this is the best community. Enjoy.

Mr.happy - - News

Quote from killerman: “give me a chance i leave ls bro i am admin there now i leave it bcz i like that community ” you applied several times to admin there and after being rejected every time, you came here, even 2 days after being rejected you have come to apply here. We can not trust you for that, if you want to be an admin, earn our trust first. @HentaiKing under discussion. @Taz Dingo Yehehe under discussion.

• Unban apea1 by xitero

Mr.happy - - Rejected

Without information about your ban we can not do anything.

Mr.happy - - News

Quote from killerman: “Admin Application for silents gamers Hi, i want to be admin in Zombie Plague Your In-Game name: killerman Steam or Non-Steam: Non-Steam but I have a steam account too Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:501598104 Have you been admin before: yes Why do you want admin access in our servers: i know some player say too other good player that they are hacker but they not they play good thats why player left Because online admins never do anything with blockers, I do not see any on when the…

• Admin aplication

Mr.happy - - Rejected

you must first approve your trial and be active on both servers. Denied for now.

• un ban request

Mr.happy - - Rejected

@[sG] rOyZ @Red

• un ban request

Mr.happy - - Rejected

silentgamerz.com/banned/ban_list.php?bid=30132 @Dizzy

Mr.happy - - News

Quote from killerman: “Admin Application for silents gamers Hi, i want to be admin in Zombie Plague Your In-Game name: killerman Steam or Non-Steam: Non-Steam but I have a steam account too Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:501598104 Have you been admin before: yes Why do you want admin access in our servers: i know some player say too other good player that they are hacker but they not they play good thats why player left Because online admins never do anything with blockers, I do not see any on when the…