Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 189.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• Unban apea1 by xitero

Nymph - - Rejected

Interesting

• Server Admin Recruitment

Nymph - - News

Quote from PoliticalScientist: “Your In-Game name: PoliticalScientist Steam or Non-Steam: Non-Steam Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:1444543850 Have you been admin before: No Why do you want admin access in our servers: Actually, I apply because I waste couple of time online in the server and I would like to help the server to stay clean and smooth without cheaters. Furthemore, [Edit:] Kurosaki told that I am welcome to apply for one place. Cheater reports link you have made: No, I created an account tod…

Nymph - - News

Quote from zoD: “I know it's early but figured I would put my name in anyways. If I need more time no big deal either way is fine with me. Your In-Game name: zoD Steam or Non-Steam: Steam Your SteamID: Steam_0:1:2566629 Have you been admin before: Yes just not here Why do you want admin access in our servers: Help keep the servers clean and fair. Cheater reports link you have made: None yet will start recording and posting them up. Do you know how to use AMX commands: Yes Do you agree with our A…

Nymph - - News

Quote from Jihad: “Your In-Game name:Jihad Steam or Non-Steam:Non-steam Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:863686599 Have you been admin before:Yes Why do you want admin access in our servers:I want to help the community and clean the servers and I make the part of SG Cheater reports link you have made:No, Do you know how to use AMX commands:yes Do you agree with our Admin rules:yes Your time zone: (GMT-6) In which server you want to be admin:CTF ” Accepted for Trial Admin, lets see how you can do it.

Nymph - - News

Quote from zoD: “Your SteamID: Will Update ” Need your steamid, otherwise I cant approve your application. Quote from Knight_Of_Fire: “Your In-Game name:[sG]KnightOfFire Steam or Non-Steam:no-steam Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:1429123871 Have you been admin before:yes Why do you want admin access in our servers: help with this community Do you know how to use AMX commands:yes Do you agree with our Admin rules:yes Your time zone:(GMT-4) In which server you want to be admin:CTF Before adding administrat…

• Quote from [sG] rOyZ: “Allow the amx_ip command for Normal Players ? @TealC @wicho - el patron @Nymph @Mighty ” We had problem with this in the past, they can kick us from the server without installing hacks, I dont recommend it

• i want be admin :)

Nymph - - Rejected

I already told you, cant be admin, you are admin in other community. Double clanning is not allowed. Denied.

Nymph - - News

Quote from ViniGamerdX: “Hello, I wanted to become an administrator, I have all the requirements and I have been active for over a year ” Under disscusion. Quote from el_harbyly: “Hey Nymph i wanna be admin on sG zombie plague my name in game is : éL ~ Hàrbyly ” Double clanning is not allowed, you cant be admin.

• Do what pyro says, post your application here with the correct format. Server Admin Recruitment

Nymph - - News

Greetings people. Once again, Management of the silentGamerz has decided to choose dedicated Server Admins from the each server based on their server Activity and maturity, If you feel you are ready to be an Admin, feel free to apply. (ONLY MEMBERS) We have made following exemptions when shortlisting the candidates: - No cheater reports - No vouches - Not eligible for multiple server access - Auto eligible to get admin access on the second server after 60 days. - Applicants must apply for admin …

• Updated. Added MrOtstej> as Server Manager Added Dizzy, SmolBean and sr4nkcs as Server Admin

• Already banned by him.

• vErhaokS - Admin application

Nymph - - Approved

I've disscused your application with wicho You have been playing our gamemode since 2013, of course you have a lot of knowledge about this. I will give you a chance to see how you can handle it, make sure to administrate at all time (kicking AFK players - Blockers and banning all hackers) as our server is 32/32 mostly Make sure to read our rules carefully Zombie Plague Official Server Admin Rules Zombie Plague Official Server Rules Server Admin Rules Accepted as Trial Admin 14 Days.

• New map rotoation

Nymph - - Suggestions

You should give it a try adding Xmas maps for December. It would be great, after December is over, you can remove them and searching for normal maps. That's my suggestion gamebanana.com/maps/170724 Heres a pack with many maps

• Report admin

Nymph - - Admin Abuse

Its not the first time you saying "wrong key" as an excuse. I will have to remove your admin, this is not your first time doing this, also Ive seen that you are saying always in server "plz dont kill me" and not shooting zombies even you said that to me, you didnt even shoot me, I told you to improve, but it seems you arent improving.. Take a look what you did before saying "wrong key" ADMIN qwertyPlayz #sG: slap Blue with 5 damage ADMIN qwertyPlayz #sG: slap Blue with 5 damage ADMIN qwertyPlayz…

• SmolBeans Intro

Nymph - - Introductions

Welcome

• sr4nk's intro

Nymph - - Introductions

Welcome

• hai i'm new here

Nymph - - Introductions

Quote from SoHo:): “Welcome to sG ” 399325683135807495.png

• Ban INJUSTO

Nymph - - Admin Abuse

@Marine En este foro se habla en ingles.