Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 71.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• report N 15

War - - BANNED

You are a trial admin, you do not need to make cheater reports.

• Introduction!

War - - Introductions

Quote from Jihad: “Thanks For everyone. and pleasure to meet you ” Still waiting on your biryani

• CHRISTMAS EVENT - 1

War - - Contests & Events

Just here for fun, not a entry. Why doesn't Santa have any children? Because he always wraps his package.

• Introduction!

War - - Introductions

Welcome and post some bomb looking biryani please

• "Arceus" Pokemon admin request

War - - Rejected

Your activity is decent but please make some cheater reports to show you are capable. My vouch is on hold.

• New map rotoation

War - - Suggestions

Quote from Federalis: “I like the new selections for the upcoming map updates especially the Xmas themed ones. I do feel like a number of people drop when we switch to a map like family guy or blue, but it's harder to tell now a days with the boosting. Is there a limit of what maps to have or can we just add more maps to the selections already in place? de_dust2 de_dust de_inferno de_aztec fy_dinoiceworld or fy_snow cs_italy32 de_train32 or de_nuke32 de_westwood_big I believe these should always…

• Federalis - Admin Application

War - - Approved

Vouch. Accept for trial admin!

• New map rotoation

War - - Suggestions

Quote from Kurosaki: “Quote from War: “Quote from Kurosaki: “de_blue maps.cs-bg.info/maps/cs/467/ cs_paris maps.cs-bg.info/maps/cs/2532/ de_rats_32 maps.cs-bg.info/maps/cs/3171/ de_dust2_snow (December) maps.cs-bg.info/maps/cs/2666/ de_pl_strike_32 maps.cs-bg.info/maps/cs/2084/ de_kabul_32 maps.cs-bg.info/maps/cs/2059/ ” Quote from Mighty: “Quote from Kurosaki: “de_blue maps.cs-bg.info/maps/cs/467/ cs_paris maps.cs-bg.info/maps/cs/2532/ de_rats_32 maps.cs-bg.info/maps/cs/3171/ de_dust2_snow (Dec…

• New map rotoation

War - - Suggestions

Quote from Kurosaki: “de_blue maps.cs-bg.info/maps/cs/467/ cs_paris maps.cs-bg.info/maps/cs/2532/ de_rats_32 maps.cs-bg.info/maps/cs/3171/ de_dust2_snow (December) maps.cs-bg.info/maps/cs/2666/ de_pl_strike_32 maps.cs-bg.info/maps/cs/2084/ de_kabul_32 maps.cs-bg.info/maps/cs/2059/ ” Quote from Mighty: “Quote from Kurosaki: “de_blue maps.cs-bg.info/maps/cs/467/ cs_paris maps.cs-bg.info/maps/cs/2532/ de_rats_32 maps.cs-bg.info/maps/cs/3171/ de_dust2_snow (December) maps.cs-bg.info/maps/cs/2666/ de…

• New map rotoation

War - - Suggestions

Quote from Mighty: “is this the current cycle de_dust2 de_dust de_inferno de_aztec fy_dinoiceworld cs_italy32 de_avangard de_train32 fy_snow de_nuke32 de_cbble de_westwood_big de_barcelona cs_crackhouse de_buzzkill fy_blue cs_familyguy gg_33_goodtimes gg_33_frisson whats the overall server population on crackhourse, barcelona and blue. assault could do but you'll need really good flag places as i t will be hard to find a good place. try 1337 and see if it lags. dust_2002 we added and removed mul…

• New map rotoation

War - - Suggestions

Okay, so it's been a few months of the same maps being played in CTF. I want to try and add a few new ones. Let's here suggestions guys. So far cs_assault is the top of the top for me, as is bringing back a old map, de_dust2002. Let your voice be known, don't by shy to say something!

• SmolBeans Intro

War - - Introductions

Welcome to sG, make sure to stop on by to the CTF server ;)

• War's Intro

War - - Introductions

Quote from SoHo:): “welcome ^^ ” Quote from The Mighty Don't Kneel: “welcome ” wOw tHaNK yOU GrEaT Sir.

• Promotions

War - - News

Thanks @TealC! Glad to be apart of something bigger!

• sG | War SM application

War - - Approved

Your In-Game name: sG | War Steam or Non-Steam: Non Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:1576836059. Have you been admin before: Currently I am a CTF admin. Why do you want admin access in our servers: Would like to change a few things around. Nothing major. Do you know how to use AMX commands and FTP: AMX yes, FTP not yet. Do you agree to the Admin rules: Yes. Your Time Zone: Pacific. In which server you want to be Server Manager: CTF. Why should we accept you as a Server Manager: I am one of the few active…

• admin

War - - Rejected

Im usually on CTF or monitor it and I cant remember seeing him more than 2-3 times. No vouch from me.

• Quote from War: “Quote from Spr1nte[R]: “Hello all, It's good to have CTF back isn't that right? thanks again whoever has worked on it day and night especially sapito :D. Anyway, This thread is for suggestions only please feel free to report/suggest anything involves CTF ONLY. I know what the first thing already is....---> ADMINS yup trust me we will fill all of our servers with experienced admins and create teams for each server. As you know CTF is on test mode at this moment which we are testi…

• You just became admin, did you enter your pw correct into console?

• Important News

War - - News

Quote from HardWay: “@qwertyPlayzto answer your question Yes, boosting is the only option to get servers populated because Cs1.6 is 10+ years old and most people have quit. -HardWay ” Not to be that guy but its almost 20 years old now lol