Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 228.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• Cheater Report by CrazyAlbo

CrazyAlbo - - BANNED

Hacker name: Karim Type; Aimbot+Wallhack Steam/IP: STEAM_0:0:273190295 IP: 197.18.111.173 Proof: mediafire.com/file/j5ed3gmgeago1bh/karim.dem/file The fuker tries to hide it but that's clear aimbot he's using Also, an Admin was on server on spectator but lately, admins don't seem to be doing their jobs

• Forgiveness

CrazyAlbo - - Rejected

OMG My baby boy!!!!! This message is sooooo inspiring. that i have tears in my eyes,.. With that BEAUTIFUL English you have melted our hearts.....ohh of course we forgive you for your ''blanderss'' and your ''wrong workings in the past''' oooooooohhhh my lovely baby boy who has hurttt youuuuuu like this huhhh?? Your past workings have changed so muchhh.... Heard u became a construction workingS now..... How is that?? (tears in eyes)

• Thought of sharing

CrazyAlbo - - Entertainment

Quote from The Mighty Don't Kneel: “One thing no one can deny about Germany is they had the best generals of the war, Keitel, Kluge, Rundstedt, Paulus, Walter Model, Guderian, Erwin Rommel and most importantly Erich Von Manstein. In Bulgarias biggest Facebook War History group (40k people) there was a Tournament deathmatch for best general of world war 2. Manstein annihalated Rundstedt Montgomery and Patton, whilst Rommel had a close win on Model, Alexander, and Rokosovsky. In the final for my h…

• Thought of sharing

Quote from The Mighty Don't Kneel: “. Japan didn't surrender because it was bombed with nuclear weapons and I know that sounds ridiculous, but at the same day the first bomb was dropped USSR attacked in Manchuria and blitz up till Korea borders today. War was against Germany to put it under western dictatorship and to this day it's still a semi - protectorate of the USA ” Some of the truest spoken words right there... Many historian experts believe that Japan surrendered to the U.S because USSR …

• Thought of sharing

Quote from The Mighty Don't Kneel: “Quote from CrazyAlbo: “Quote from The Mighty Don't Kneel: “youtube.com/watch?v=BT_PP7Tx2sg this is a video. in bulgaria we have a phrase about russia in wars - ,,и накрая руснаците ги биха'', which translates to ,,and in the end the russians beat them'' which covers every russian war ” Dude, honestly, no matter how much hate or love people might have towards Russia, you have to admit that without Russian involvement (especially WWII) the world would have been …

• Thought of sharing

Quote from The Mighty Don't Kneel: “youtube.com/watch?v=BT_PP7Tx2sg this is a video. in bulgaria we have a phrase about russia in wars - ,,и накрая руснаците ги биха'', which translates to ,,and in the end the russians beat them'' which covers every russian war ” Dude, honestly, no matter how much hate or love people might have towards Russia, you have to admit that without Russian involvement (especially WWII) the world would have been a different place.... The nazis could have easily won and b…

• Thought of sharing

Quote from Cr[a]zy: “what a masterpiece ”

• Thought of sharing

youtube.com/watch?v=oYmuKsW0NDo Sit Down and enjoy this beautiful masterpiece of a MUSIC

• Winner of the world cup event?

CrazyAlbo - - Introductions

I still cant believe that Germany lost

• Hello

Thanks for joining us and Welcome to SG

• Hello Guys

Welcome buddy

• HI!

Welcome buddy

• Happy Aïd

CrazyAlbo - - News

Eid Mubarak

CrazyAlbo - - BANNED

Name of Hacker: pazi ledja STEAM_0:0:997363404 IP: 178.149.122.30 Type of hack: Aimbot+Wall Proof: mediafire.com/file/e3od77mlpmwye0p/pazi.dem/file

• Albo's Cheater Report

CrazyAlbo - - CLEAN

Quote from salent^: “i need of your STEAMID to add the ban. ” He's LAN, u can add his IP Address

CrazyAlbo - - BANNED

Name of hacker: "vip" STEAM_0:0:1921811525 IP: 85.113.97.10 Hack: Aimbot+Wall Proof: mediafire.com/file/xv824wad2o3q5r2/vip.dem/file

CrazyAlbo - - BANNED

Name of hacker: For3verAlive STEAM_0:0:1551573287 IP: 89.43.108.16 Type of Hack: Aimbot Proof: mediafire.com/file/k7khue0cgyejehx/forever.dem

• Albo's Cheater Report

CrazyAlbo - - CLEAN

Name of hacker: THE | ZorrronPro! IP: 131.221.40.130 STEAM_ID_LAN Type: Wallhack+Aimbot Proof: mediafire.com/file/glxxbxbel4er4jh/zorron.dem/file

• Albo's Cheater Report

CrazyAlbo - - BANNED

Name of hacker: Levi IP: 188.70.0.149 STEAM_0:0:408419091 Type of hack: Wall+Aim Proof: mediafire.com/file/j3p10vc2mxmugea/Levi.dem/file

• Maps Suggestion

CrazyAlbo - - Suggestions

I think u guys should add fy_buzzkill map rather than fy_snow