Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 59.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• Quote from [C]raZyyy^[P]AtterNNNNN: “Quote from Mist: “I told you guys be careful with this boy hunter, he edited my picture. Next could be either @Yo YO! Or you @'Mal1ce‘' Never and ever share you picture with this psychopath ” It doesn't look it's edited... Yea @icone something is wrong with @Mist for sure Every1 stay away...!! ” No I edited his picture I need 2 tel u.. you're very cute u know.. don't you have any feelings for me tell me the truth??? Quote from Mal1ce`: “Quote from icone: “No …

• No man... Don't say like that, u know how it feels like to get refused I am dedicating this for you my love @Mal1ce` youtube.com/watch?v=L_6BelLZDgk

• Mist is not Gay, I troll him, but you are not! I know you loving boys, I read your stories and that comment, your girl left you because you love another boy Man lol.... @Mal1ce` I love you.! What you say??? I will take care of you very gooood.... shall we??? silentgamerz.com/forums/index.…e8f7d31f7dd733f7a06139618

• Quote from Mal1ce`: “So basically what @Mist said icone is gay true? O. O ” looool this guy is my boss son's lol ...... but the real gay its mist and a leader of a gaygroup lol

• silentgamerz.com/forums/index.…e8f7d31f7dd733f7a06139618

• Bot Erik TOO STRONG ! Knifes ICONE !!!

icone - - Screenshots

im too good man bot raped me with his knife ..... x_x

• buahahah........ fuck that bot xDDD =_=

• pro hacker

icone - - CLEAN

well i check the demo its dirty .... at the final shot he prefire the one who was behind A site he is using wallhack ....

• Unban Appeal

icone - - Rejected

Quote from Johnny: “I saw nothing wrong. ” @Mr.sY` your kidding me about this .... how come this guy is a demo reviewer broo ....

• Unban Appeal

icone - - Rejected

Quote from Sully: “Your In Game Name: Sully #sG Name of the Admin who banned you: I really don't remember. Server: CTF Ban URL (optional): I'm not sure if this was just a rookie admin or who it was, but the description he/she left on the ban was "get the fuck out". Seems quite unprofessional. ” huh..... you have no idea who your are dealing with axxxxxx... oh and also i don't care if you said im unprofessional"....oh .. yeah... you are right... i will never be a professional ... mediafire.com/do…

• CS:GO AWP REDLINE + other skins GIVEAWAY

icone - - News

Quote from KillaHinstinct: “hes still stuck in nova sadly ” buahahah yea =_=

icone - - News

Quote from UNDERTAKER: “Quote from icone: “@UNDERTAKER i want your knife as giveaways so then i will participate ” Even if i put my knife as a giveaway you wont get it cuz you are noob xDDDDDDD ” loool ...... not really i will feel the power of this knife

icone - - News

@UNDERTAKER i want your knife as giveaways so then i will participate

• UNBAN AIMBOT4.9 (nickname)

icone - - Rejected

@Jack what do you mean??? do you have a problem the way i've talked with you ????

icone - - Rejected

Quote from The Mighty Don't Kneel: “Quote from icone: “@The Mighty Don't Kneel to whom you've asked to unban this guy @Jack where is the demo?? how comes an action has been taken without posting in the demo in the proper section an format..... Mr.sY @UNDERTAKER are you guys aware about this situation .... ” @The Mighty Don't Kneelto whom you've asked to unban this guyMr.sY @Jack where is the demo?? how comes an action has been taken without posting in the demo in the proper section an format....…

icone - - Rejected

@The Mighty Don't Kneel to whom you've asked to unban this guy @Jack where is the demo?? how comes an action can be taken without posting in the demo in the proper section an format..... Mr.sY @UNDERTAKER are you guys aware about this situation ....

• Quote from [C]raZyyy^[P]AtterNNNNN: “Quote from Mr.sY`: “@UNDERTAKER Quote: “nd 1 more suggestion that I saw M4a1 and I was just laughing smiley149.png It looks like I'm playing some kind of Cartoon game.. plz change that m4a1 smiley115.png.<"> smiley149.png Doesn't seem nice to me.. smiley139.png ” AS I SAID, model gonna be changed, Read other comments before suggesting, do you have any more "real" suggestion ” Yes @Mr.sY` I have also mentioned to change the models of the players cuz it gets al…

• Quote from UNDERTAKER: “Quote from icone: “Quote from Mr.sY`: “Quote from icone: “im currently working on a karambit knife with design sG just give me a few week or month cause i work don't get enough time to complete it i will post it then you guys can check out ” u suck. i made my knife with 20min ” hahah.... well well thats why your taking my knife instead of yours hahaha ” Just temporary ”

• Quote from Mr.sY`: “Quote from icone: “im currently working on a karambit knife with design sG just give me a few week or month cause i work don't get enough time to complete it i will post it then you guys can check out ” u suck. i made my knife with 20min ” hahah.... well well thats why your taking my knife instead of yours hahaha

• im currently working on a karambit knife with design sG just give me a few week or month cause i work don't get enough time to complete it i will post it then you guys can check out