• Promotion

~User.amazing@@ - - News

Congratzz Dude, you'r really hard worker

• f2d.Camacho #3 ban appeal

~User.amazing@@ - - Approved

@Johnny close this thread man

• f2d.Camacho #3 ban appeal

Well, I dun banned you, that was my bad. I accidentally press the wrong button, so Pls be patient for unban So sorry for that!

• Banned

mediafire.com/download/69w3ae1lkvarjb4/nlz.dem Yes Sir, although demo is clean, i still need to see ss, #TBH I thought he got wh that can turn on and off

• Banned

@nlz Can u post the snapshots that i took on you ? so, i can upload the demo .TQ

• Cheater Report #14

~User.amazing@@ - - BANNED

well, u already report then

• Unban Request

first of all, I din't use cfg to purpose to cheat in game. I hav very low fps latop & lagging in game, so i use this cfg to boost my fps & as well as playing smooth in game.I use fps boost.cfg and markeloff.cfg, and those are not hack, I was Far away from cs 7 years till now i back to playing, I dun know about recoil cfg and I didn't use it. There's one thing i Noticed. when i'm in game it goes smooth in game & no lag It's like normal, But when i review the demo and it seems be aim shaking, i wo…

• Unban Request

k, I won't use them again. Thank you for everything .

• Unban Request

here is the ss

• Unban Request

Your In Game Name: sG|Mg@ngaChon~VIP Name of the admin who banned you: [sG] Ha$$an Server: DD2 Ban Url: silentgamerz.com/ban/ban_list.php?bid=9912 [AMXBans] =============================================== [AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin [sG] Ha$$an. [AMXBans] You are permanently banned. [AMXBans] Banned Nickname : sG|Mg@ngaChon~VIP [AMXBans] Reason : ' Aimbot ' [AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ SilentGamerz.com [AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' STEAM_0 : 0 : 93621225 …