Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 53.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• Unban

iFuck - - Rejected

Your In Game Name: [NeV] - iFuck^ Name of the Admin who banned you: Jack Server: FK Ban URL (optional): silentgamerz.com/banned/ban_list.php

• iFuck^ App

iFuck - - Rejected

@Mr.sY` so?

• Aimbot.

iFuck - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: BEF_SpEEdOnE Steam ID / IP address: 77.85.233.117 Type of hack: Aimbot, Shit 8AM Server: FK Proof: mediafire.com/file/7ncbb4298dko9md/BEF.dem

• Aimbot

iFuck - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: Seez Steam ID / IP address: 186.92.240.8 Type of hack: Aimbot Server: FK Proof: mediafire.com/file/2ract5khgh5ny97/seez.dem Damned AIMBOT.

• aimbot

iFuck - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: Chris Steam ID / IP address: STEAM_0:0:1815684387 Type of hack: Aimbot Server: FK Proof: mediafire.com/file/0dl2rjeyquoe273/chris.dem PD: your ip does not come out. in amx_ip Chris, Ther argument

• New here

iFuck - - Introductions

Welcom to sG, Enjoy I hope to see you soon on the server.

• iFuck^ App

iFuck - - Rejected

Quote from Jack: “Quote from [sG] [M]eo[W] [M]eo[W]: “I know im not allowed to post here but guys He got himself a new steam account ? Just after he got a ban ? U guys can check Hacker #13 Still its up to you guys to make him admin or not iv seen him using wall all the time on fatal killers but i always fail to provide a good Proof [Exept the report i mentioned] @Mr.sY` @UNDERTAKER @Jack ” No you completely wrong, he is actually a ban evader. silentgamerz.com/banned/ban_list.php?bid=8457 ” Wow I…

• iFuck^ App

iFuck - - Rejected

Quote from F!N!$H3R: “I know im not allowed to post here but guys He got himself a new steam account ? Just after he got a ban ? U guys can check Hacker #13 Still its up to you guys to make him admin or not iv seen him using wall all the time on fatal killers but i always fail to provide a good Proof [Exept the report i mentioned] @Mr.sY` @UNDERTAKER @Jack ” I think you're wrong friend, I've never used wallhack I sold my other account steam many here know how to play, and do not use any kind of …

• Wallhack

iFuck - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: bob Steam ID / IP address: 210.195.126.125 and STEAM_0:0:666104272 Type of hack: WallHack Server: FK Proof: mediafire.com/file/ze4fnqwh3jb3day/bob.dem

• iFuck^ App

iFuck - - Rejected

Your In-Game name: iFuck^ Steam or Non-Steam: Steam Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92105909 Have you been admin before: Yep Why do you want admin access in our servers: To keep clean the server Cheater reports link you have made: Aimbot#1 Report 2# Report 3# Report 4# Report #5 New: Wallhack+Aimbot Aimbot. aimbot aimbot2 Do you know how to use AMX commands: Yep Do you agree with our Admin rules: Yes Your time zone: - 4: 30 GTM In which server you want to be admin: FK

• Wallhack

iFuck - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: ! HDDM <l:,{ ImNaChOwO Steam ID / IP address: 190.211.84.154 Type of hack: Wallhack Server: FK Proof: mediafire.com/file/wdx5rz235331is6/hdd.dem

• Wallhack+Aimbot

iFuck - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: masacre2 Steam ID / IP address: 190.75.98.218 Type of hack: WallHack+Aimbot Server: Dd2 Proof: mediafire.com/file/lk6g1z5tdq320vm/masacre2.dem

• Aimbot.

iFuck - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: PANDA Steam ID / IP address: 90.139.163.156 Type of hack: AIMBOT Server: Dd2 Proof: mediafire.com/file/sb7tvdgz3jtdo3k/panda.dem

• aimbot2

iFuck - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: 20 matar Steam ID / IP address: 200.138.70.245 Type of hack: aimbot Server: FK Proof: mediafire.com/file/83fy7afqiyb228i/matar.dem short demonstration but accurate

• aimbot

iFuck - - BANNED

Thank @NoX^ : silentgamerz.com/banned/ban_list.php?bid=8290

• aimbot

iFuck - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: VANNSS Steam ID / IP address: 130.105.214.16 Type of hack: aimbot Server: FK Proof: mediafire.com/file/m5yx0m74dq4d8zb/vannz.dem

• i am back <3

iFuck - - Dust 2 Server | SilentGamerZ

Quote from Cr[a]zy: “lol? Quote from iFuck: “Voy a estar fuera unos meses y no puedo conectar ” el administrador se toma ya que dijo que va a estar fuera durante unos meses, y que se lo diga, es diversa de decir, voy a estar inactivo durante una semana.Tienes que ganar de nuevo. ” Well, I thought it was going to be a long time without internet, but I'm here again. I do not understand why I Should win again esta administration

• i am back <3

thank you for this welcome

• i am back <3

I returned travel if you, would like to know if it is possible to have my administration again excuse my tardiness, I was excited to return to the community. @Cr[a]zy and @Mr.sY`

• Change name

iFuck - - Account Requests

Current Name: ArcSys New Name: iFuck When was the last time you changed your name (Date): I do not remember