Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 895.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• CHRISTMAS EVENT - 4

Mighty - - Contests & Events

Guys the memes don't have to be cs related, all are shit

• New DD2 Server!

Mighty - - News

Hello sG Crew! We are happy to announce a new DD2 server. It's located in Serbia and all the work has been solely done by @Mist so help me in thanking him about the great deed. It's the first server from sG located in Europe and judging by our members from here, they can have some fun on it. We are looking for a good admin team, so anyone interested, feel free to apply. banner.jpg

• introduction :D

Mighty - - Introductions

Hola

• New Year Awards!

Mighty - - News

Hello sG Crew. As the end of 2018 is approaching, we will be looking to be rewarding the most active players with some rewards. This will be the final stage of the Christmas Event and will be its climax. There will be rewards in VIP and Game Keys for steam for the top ranked and most active Surf, DD2, CTF and ZP players. As the time moves forward we will be announcing more news regarding the event. ZP gameme will be reseted and players will have until the end of the month to reach the top spots …

• Unban Appeal

Mighty - - Approved

unbanned since ip doesnt match, if someone has marine on steam ask him to check forums

• Name Change Database

Mighty - - Account Requests

Old name: xStylish New name: Keruzz Date: 09/12/2018 Edited on Amxbans: Yes

• Name change

Mighty - - Account Requests

kk done

• Banned 2

Mighty - - Admin Abuse

Banned things will resort there

• Banned

Mighty - - Admin Abuse

Closed for now. For there to be balance in-game, defending comes with capturing, i get what you're trying to say but Neuer does often go the the halfline even in the other sides box so if you are only defending, try to capture more. I say ,,if'' because i'm not ingame to judge who is wrong and who is right, that's why @War is our server manager and he will decide who gets punished and who not. @Dizzy i could kind of understand your actions, but not when i told you how the process goes and you st…

• Unban Appeal

Mighty - - Approved

@Marine

• un ban request

Mighty - - Rejected

thanks for clearing things out, denied

• We can't prevent Id lan players from joining as most ain't hackers and it would be a loss of players and traffic, for example @CrazyAlbo is id lan and isn't a hacker and wouldn't be allowed to play unless he plays warzone or steam. As for amx_ip didn't know it wasn't allowed for players anymore

• Hello Everyone - zoD

Mighty - - Introductions

welcome to sG

• Krazy Admin Application

Mighty - - Approved

id vouch you for ctf

• Team Changings

Mighty - - News

@xStylish @Dizzy @SmolBean @sr4nkcs all promoted to Server Admins. @vErhaokS and @Federalis have become Trial Admins.

• Team Changings

Mighty - - News

@X-1 has come back as staff

• Introduction!

Mighty - - Introductions

Welcome

• Federalis - Admin Application

Mighty - - Approved

Approved. Make sure to read the admin rules Server Admin Rules If you have any questions feel free to ask a staff+ any time.

• CHRISTMAS EVENT - 1

Quote from Red: “Quote from Mighty: “Quote from Red: “@Mighty's life ill take my prize ” Do you know how i know your mother has low standarts? She chose not to abort you ” you know what else is a joke? Your hairlinefucking bitch ” fuckboy haircut

• CHRISTMAS EVENT - 1

Quote from Red: “@Mighty's life ill take my prize ” Do you know how i know your mother has low standarts? She chose not to abort you