Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 47.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• CHRISTMAS EVENT - 4

Marine - - Contests & Events

silentgamerz.com/forums/index.…364971cfe94adcfac0308287e

• CHRISTMAS EVENT - 3

• Could you give me an introduction of this server?

• Server Admin Recruitment

Marine - - News

Your In-Game name: Marine Steam or Non-Steam: Steam Your SteamID: Have you been admin before: Yes but removed for health reason before Why do you want admin access in our servers: Help keep the servers clean and fair. Cheater reports link you have made: 1.http://www.silentgamerz.com/forums/index.php?thread/9248-hacker-zp-report/ 2.silentgamerz.com/banned/ban_list.php?bid=30053 and 2 reports in zombie escape but not in ZP Do you know how to use AMX commands: Yes Do you agree with our Admin rules:…

• CHRISTMAS EVENT - 2

• head admin

Marine - - Rejected

Admin/VIP Purchase Format You need to purchase it and here is the link

• Ban INJUSTO

Marine - - Admin Abuse

That's my judgement mistake

• Ban INJUSTO

Marine - - Admin Abuse

Sorry for ban in mistake, unbanned him

• Bugs in ZP

Marine - - Zombie Plague | SilentGamerZ

Elite & Basic VIP cost & benefits [ZP] 1st bug: As we can see, Elite VIP have special AK and M4 model, But I don't see it in game, though I am Elite VIP 2nd bug: When a map ends and turn to the next map, Some admin/VIP will lose their Adminship or VIP temporary unless they reconnect to the server. (I don't know if another admin/VIP are in the same situation but I am)

• Hacker ZP report

Marine - - BANNED

Player: Player Warrior C proof:mediafire.com/file/fiqjodz83y97pe7/SG_Zombie_Plague.dem/file Type: Speedhacker and autobhop Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:88203892 Server: ZP

• Which server you guys wants to keep?

Marine - - News

So what you mean is , someone servers will be cancelled temporarily?

• Add one more problem, 1*(200-56) should be equal to 144 but it display 44

• Speedhacker in Zombie Escape

Marine - - BANNED

Lots of speedhacker in Zombie Esacpe in recent times

• Speedhacker in Zombie Escape

Marine - - BANNED

Name: Goku Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:1241139730 Proof: mediafire.com/file/c2ac2238unvws78/goku.dem/file Server: Zombie Escape

• Speedhacker report

Marine - - BANNED

Name: Master.Tech.Dz Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:157671171 Proof: mediafire.com/file/w6v0g2wxdjv85i2/Master.tech/file Server: Zombie Escape

• I'm not sure if he is ambit

Marine - - CLEAN

So I didn’t dare to ban him easily. Fast forward for about 20 seconds when watching the demo. Thanks

• I'm not sure if he is ambit

Marine - - CLEAN

Name of the cheater: EL_DIABLO_ES_GAY Steam ID / IP address: STEAM_0:0:1487665114 Type of hack: Aimbot Server: ZP Proof: mediafire.com/file/cw9dksdf2qrx8gs/EL_DIABLO_ES_GAY.dem/file I think he has the suspicion of aimbot, but I can’t be 100% sure that he is aimbot because he is blocked by red light.

• Marine ZP admin application

Marine - - Approved

Quote from Jack: “Quote from Mr.happy: “Quote from Jack: “I’m confused why you guys wants cheater report when he is one of the donator for ZP Quote from Mr.happy: “Well it is true that he does his job, I have seen him work in the time I am in ZP, my problems are the lack of demos and the fact that he does not use the same name. If you are going to be an Admin, you have to always use the same name. anyway Vouch for me. ” Remember he is a donator. ” When another "donator" tried to apply, Wicho sai…

• Marine ZP admin application

Marine - - Approved

Your In-Game name: Marine #sG Steam or Non-Steam: Steam Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:242744188 Have you been admin before: Yes Why do you want admin access in our servers: To keep the server clean Cheater reports link you have made: silentgamerz.com/banned/ban_list.php?bid=25446 silentgamerz.com/banned/ban_list.php?bid=25444 silentgamerz.com/banned/ban_list.php?bid=25377 silentgamerz.com/banned/ban_list.php?bid=25369 silentgamerz.com/banned/ban_list.php?bid=25288 silentgamerz.com/banned/ban_list.php?…

• Hello Guys

Marine - - Introductions

Enjoy your staying here!