Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• hi all

Brody - - Introductions

Welcome broth

• UNBAN

Brody - - Approved

mediafire.com/file/k5d1scdao7i7z7l/trajj.dem Kz-Hack, sorry if the proof is very short.

• xLinksys - Admin Application

Brody - - Approved

Vouch

• hai i'm new here

Brody - - Introductions

Welcome

• unban appeals

Brody - - Rejected

mediafire.com/file/wx2dwfvhmcutp8k/nada.dem

• Another Management Team member

Brody - - News

Congrats

• Admin Application - Brody

Brody - - Approved

Your In-Game name: Brody Steam or Non-Steam: Steam Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:148790276 Have you been admin before: Yes. Why do you want admin access in our servers: For heelp the comunnity, and keep the server clean of auto bunny, auto duck, etc. Cheater reports link you have made: Cheater Report - Brody [1] Cheater Report - Brody [2] Cheater Report - Brody [3] Do you know how to use AMX commands: Yes. Do you agree with our Admin rules: Yes. Your time zone: (UTC - 04:00) In which server you want t…

• Cheater Report - Brody [3]

Brody - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: SilentGamerz.com Player Steam ID / IP address: STEAM_0:0:1721313980 Type of hack: Auto Bunny Hop Server: [sG] Zombie Plague Proof: mediafire.com/file/4esb6h72lg827aa/silentgamerz.dem

• Cheater Report - Brody [2]

Brody - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: dudu Steam ID / IP address: STEAM_0:0:575330698 Type of hack: Auto Bunny Hop Server: [sG] Zombie Plague Proof: mediafire.com/file/7nnv2vvhd3ip6f2/dudu.dem

• Cheater Report - Brody [1]

Brody - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: Unamerd Steam ID / IP address: STEAM_0:0:2114449264 Type of hack: Auto Bunny Hop Server: [sG] Zombie Plague Proof: mediafire.com/file/5f91t7lbe5bgg0z/Unamerd.dem

• Introductions

Brody - - Introductions

Welcome

• New Name

Brody - - Account Requests

Current Name : AnhelOO^^ New Name : Brody When was the last time you changed your name (Date) : 21/11/2017

• Admin Application - AnhelOO^^

Brody - - Rejected

You mean i need report a cheaters in this community, if i'm old admin here. i'm back i want my admin back, if can't give me that, you can denied my app and done. - Member since Jun 30th 2015.

Brody - - Rejected

1. Quote from wicho - el patron: “Accepted in zp, is mature, knows how to detect bhop hackers and the server needs admins. ” ¿ Can give me my admin in zp ? , Thanks.

Brody - - Rejected

Your In-Game name: Brody Steam or Non-Steam: Steam Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:148790276 Have you been admin before: Yes I'm Old Admin Of This Comunnity, Im Back. Why do you want admin access in our servers: to help with hackers, and help the community. Cheater reports link you have made: - Do you know how to use AMX commands: Yes. Do you agree with our Admin rules: Yes. Your time zone: (UTC - 04:00) In which server you want to be admin: sG Fatal Killerz, sG Zombie Plague. Thanks.

• Know me Butter :P

Brody - - Introductions

Welcome , YO YO TroLl, AnhelOO^^

• Hello

Brody - - Introductions

Welcome

• lol .

• Server Admin Application from katya

Brody - - Rejected

Vouch +1