Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• UnBan me -_-

Fl1ck - - Approved

Can somebody unban me pls. imgur.com/a/bBOJa Midou waste of time.

• Admin Abuse

Fl1ck - - Admin Abuse

Thanks for your idea.

• Admin Abuse

Fl1ck - - Admin Abuse

Well,when i start playing on the server i did that,but after a while it's starting to be annoying when somebody keeps insulting you.That why sometimes i react with the same intention.

• Admin Abuse

Fl1ck - - Admin Abuse

Well,i have the feeling that you check only me for kick or ban.It's not like i insult every time.The reason, they mostly speak Spanish than English on the server and insulting me in Spanish.That why sometimes i react,but it's ok .Thanks for the reason.

• Admin Abuse

Fl1ck - - Admin Abuse

Hahaha if you see the chat log.You see it's not only me who's disrespecting.Why he kicked just me then? And why he didnt gave me the reason of kick?

• Admin Abuse

Fl1ck - - Admin Abuse

Your admin Sg Kat abuse.He just enter in server and kick me for no reason.I join after and ask him the reason,he dont want to respond me. Please talk to your admins. Thanks.

• Unban me

Fl1ck - - Approved

imgur.com/a/NrXLv

• Unban me

Fl1ck - - Approved

imgur.com/a/qu7HG Don't talk to me like this. Thanks.

• Unban me

Fl1ck - - Approved

I got a low ping and why i run directly to targets,because i know where the enemy gonna be is not my first time im playing Cs.It's almot 10 years i'm playing Cs.And i have all the snapshots to prove you that i didnt wall or something.Pls give me your skype and im gonna send you the photos.

• Unban me

Fl1ck - - Approved

I dont know how to use this thing MediaFire.Nobody have skype ? I can send faster

• Unban me

Fl1ck - - Approved

Do you have Skype i can send there is better.

• Unban me

Fl1ck - - Approved

I cant post here the snapshots.It's says the file is too big.

• Unban me

Fl1ck - - Approved

MXBans] =============================================== [AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin sG | Stewie Griffin. [AMXBans] You are permanently banned. [AMXBans] Banned Nickname: Fl1ck|Xx_cS[mD]_xX [AMXBans] Reason: 'Wallhack' [AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ [AMXBans] Your SteamID: 'STEAM_0:0:1760038426' [AMXBans] Your IP: '69.156.