Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• Aj5 Report

PacifiCat - - CLEAN

Name of the cheater: Aj5 Steam ID / IP address: STEAM_0:0:731947500 Type of hack: Wallhack Server: Dust2 24/7 Proof:Click Here He was definitely walling, shitty smartass he was turning it on and off every single round. Like if he knew i was specting him, anyways i recorded what i could.

• The perfect score?

PacifiCat - - Screenshots

Quote from UNDERTAKER: “Quote from YoNelson `JustCrucial: “Quote from UNDERTAKER: “Kids these days... ” I ain't no "kid". ” You are 16 i think, so yeah you are a kid ” Totally agree hahaha, i've done betters scores. Try to effor a lil bit more

• Colosseum Empire

PacifiCat - - Entertainment

Quote from Jest: “I still remember very clearly it was raining that very day where I was living, and all of the sudden Doctor got promoted to Leader, and started making huge changes in Silent Soldiers. When many of our players/members started leaving due tu his behaviour and changes made. Right then before the whole drama with Nikki came down making a huge impact in sS, SKe, and AiC, the main clans of cskec. Thats when I decided to leave sS to join SKe, which was the the clan that managed to hol…

• Colosseum Empire

PacifiCat - - Entertainment

This is a video conmemoring Colosseum Old times, i want you to watch what i lived. All servers were filled 32/32 everyday, no lies. All the servers, it was pretty awesome. Never saw something like that!! youtube.com/watch?v=fh1tQNU2y3U youtube.com/watch?v=hn4ylrPgK14

• Hi there..

PacifiCat - - Introductions

Quote from Jest: “Long time I havent heard or seen someone mention ***** Welcome aboard! Once great leaders, were once great followers. ” Well it's great find someone who lived those golden ages too, feel free to add me at steam. And totally agree, great leaders, were once great followers. Thanks everyone who welcomed me, all this is highly appreciated! Shit ya, i was also member of ***** for some months before it closed..

• Hi there..

PacifiCat - - Introductions

Well, i gotta introduce myself. I'm pCat, i got about 12 years playing cs.. Since gamespy how to forgot it, the first community that i joined was ***** back in 2007, i was co-leader of ***** and then i got promoted to leader of the mentioned division. ***** closed in 2010 or 2011 i dont remember the real date right now, i passed longtime trying to revive that community, tried to revive entire *****. I failed, i started a clan called ***** in 2012 had to close because i ran out of funds. I Joined…

• Cat's apply(frAd fagg)

PacifiCat - - Rejected

Sh*t, long-time without filling something like this.. haha Your In-Game name: PacifiCat Steam or Non-Steam: Steam Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53212042 Have you been admin before: Yes sir.. Why do you want admin access in our servers: Well, it's pretty simple. I mostly play in dust2 24/7 and its pretty weird when an admin comes in because its like a forgotten sv lmao, cs its kinda dead and i'm coming back to the action so i'm available for keeping ur servers clean if u wish. It has been longtime that…