Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• Krazy Admin Application

Mist - - Approved

@samuse can go ape and come back, Reclaim full admin access without trial and application. This person got demoted because he ban hackers when his gameplay is affected by hackers not when a hacker enters the server. The most selfish admin. I believe everyone deserves a fair chance.

• CHRISTMAS EVENT - 1

Mist - - Contests & Events

Small story; On a flight to manila, Philippines, a customer asked me for some whiskey, so I poured double whiskey, and turned to the other side to get the small tray. My colleague came dancing to my Galley, and she drank the whiskey thinking it was an Apple Juice. LMFAO I freaked out, and felt so bad, she was vomiting in the lavatory, luckily she was fine and it was a very long flight.

• sr4nk's intro

Mist - - Introductions

Welcome to silentGamerz

• SmolBeans Intro

Mist - - Introductions

Welcome to silentGamerz

• Team Changings

Mist - - News

I relieve myself from the management responsibilities due to personal reasons, and @The Mighty Don't Kneel will be taking charge as the Leader. However, I will be in the team as a supporting staff.

• qwerty

Mist - - Entertainment

• Share what you Listen to.

Mist - - Entertainment

youtube.com/watch?v=MzCLLHscMOw

• Xeon Admin aplication

Mist - - Rejected

@wicho - el patron

• ZP Plugin Ideas

Mist - - Suggestions

Quote from HardWay: “Hello, I was thinking of a few plugins that could help out the admin team and the server. One plugin I recommend is "Grab" Grab is a plugin that can move players with a key bind if they were blocking or in a glitch. More info about this plugin can be found here forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=41054 I think this would be a great addition to the server to quickly move players if they are breaking rules and or interrupting game play. It is also quicker then typing amx_sl…

• @wicho - el patron

• Important News

Mist - - News

You will have my contribution as well Cheers~

• unnecessary plugin, but thanks for your suggestion.

• Winner of World Cup event

Mist - - Contests & Events

Quote from The Mighty Don't Kneel: “Give my award to the 3rd guy who likes wichos comment ” gonna turn on my other account

• Quote from Impact: “Quote from jhenrry: “Hi, I want to be admin in Zombie Elimination Your name in the game: Jhenrry Steam or Non-Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/alejandroknifee/ Have you been an administrator before?: NoWhy? you want administrator access in our servers: Because I realized that in zombies elimination There is no admin, because I almost never see one, every 3 days I see one connected, And that's why I want to be admin there is because I connect all day there, I like the server link …

• Moderator Abuse

Mist - - Admin Abuse

Enjoyed reading! Thanks to all the authors Closed

• GunZ's Introduction

Mist - - Introductions

Welcome to our community~ Enjoy your stay!

• Share what you Listen to.

Mist - - Entertainment

youtube.com/watch?v=m6TXPNybrmk

• Apply

Mist - - Approved

Approved with conditions.

• Apply

Mist - - Approved

Forget about the Zombie Plague server. As you said, you want to make sG great again, so here is an opportunity for you. For 90 days, you can be an admin in the dd2 server, and based on your good behavior (No Drama, Complains or Abuse / wrong bans) we will consider you for zp server after that period. Do we have a deal? Or I can deny your application. Reply fast.

• unban me

Mist - - Approved

Quote from salent^: “@Root` ” please proceed and unban him, don't keep donators banned. And wait for the demo. Thank you.