Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• CHEATER REPORT

KmartWarrior - - CLEAN

Just want to add that I did watch him for about 3 mins and could already tell. I warned him and then went into console to get his steam and he left after. But 100% cheater all day

• CHEATER REPORT

KmartWarrior - - CLEAN

Name of the cheater: KAKAKAKAKA Steam ID / IP address: IP LAN? (PLAYING ON LAN?) Type of hack:AIMBOT/SPEEDHACK/WALL HACK Server:24/7 DUST Proof:NO PICS OR VIDEO BUT I DO HAVE WITNESSES THAT PLAY ON THE SERVER A LOT LIKE I DO AND ONE OF THEM ACTUALLY MESSAGED ME THINKING I WAS ADMIN ASKING ME TO KICK THE CHEATER. i KNOW ITS HARD WITH NO STEAM ID BUT i GUESS HE CAN HIDE IT OR SOMETHING

• Cs 1.6 back on the crack

KmartWarrior - - Introductions

Thanks everyone. Also got my Steam account all fixed. Add me:kmartWarrior90 Always looking for people to play with.

• Cheater Playing now.

KmartWarrior - - CLEAN

Guys name is the letter k and he is aimbotting. was brought to my attention by another player. Just not sure how to report a cheater. This guy comes in and the server starts to empty. typical cheater

• Application for member.

KmartWarrior - - Approved

In-Game name: Kmart Warrior Your Steam-ID:partyboy2006 (Wish I could change it lol) Languages you speak fluently:English Do you agree to the Forum and Server rules:Yes I do

• Cs 1.6 back on the crack

KmartWarrior - - Introductions

So I haven't played any video games in a while. With work and other things they kind if took a backseat for a while. Well I had 4 vacation days and had to take so I downloaded counter strike and I got the bug....bad. stayed up until 3 the last 2 days playing . Anyway just thought I would introduce myself to the community and I hope to see some of you on the server. Feel free to add me as I am always looking for people to play with. Only a few of my buds still play and I need more friends to play…