PredatorDZ - - Approved

Vouch... Dejavu

• 1.germany 2.egypt 3.france 4.russia

• another server manager app

PredatorDZ - - Rejected

i don't think i can

• another server manager app

PredatorDZ - - Rejected

Your In-Game name: [sG] PredatorDZ Steam or Non-Steam: PredatorDZ Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:142305620 Have you been admin before: No Why do you want admin access in our servers: i want to fix the server and make it alive Do you know how to use AMX commands and FTP: Amx Yes , FTP no Do you agree to the Admin rules: Yes Your Time Zone: UTC +1 In which server you want to be Server Manager: [sG] Zombie Apocalypse [CSO+LEVEL+VIP] |SilentGamerz.com| Why should we accept you as a Server Manager: im activ…

• any changes ?

PredatorDZ - - Complaints

are you gonna let the server like that forever without doing anything?

• cheater #??

PredatorDZ - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: SilentGamerz.com Player Steam ID / IP address: 177.134.201.230 Type of hack: aimbot Server: CTF Proof: mediafire.com/file/73z9x0m65jzzg6a/really.dem

• PredatorDZ's Server Manager App

PredatorDZ - - Rejected

10 days later ?

PredatorDZ - - Rejected

Quote from Jack: “@CaRBoN How will you make the server more alive? ” new weapons , try fixing bugs , and some other changes

PredatorDZ - - Rejected

Your In-Game name: [sG] PredatorDZ Steam or Non-Steam: PredatorDZ Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:142305620 Have you been admin before: No Why do you want admin access in our servers: the server has alot of bugs and dead so i want to fix it and make it better Do you know how to use AMX commands and FTP: Amx Yes , FTP no Do you agree to the Admin rules: Yes Your Time Zone: UTC +1 In which server you want to be Server Manager: [sG] Zombie Apocalypse [CSO+LEVEL+VIP] |SilentGamerz.com| Why should we accept …

• levels

PredatorDZ - - Suggestions

hello , i want to suggest something for the ZP server , add levels for humans , you get levels for kills (only when human) level 1 has an ability (15 armor for example) level 5 has an ability then level 10 and there it goes if you like the idea tell me

• cheater report #7

PredatorDZ - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: I`m the BO$$ Steam ID / IP address: STEAM_0:0:156791023 / 109.104.220.169 Type of hack: wh + aimbot Server: dust 2 Proof: mediafire.com/file/k5d351shp0n3ejk/lp.dem

• cheater report #6

PredatorDZ - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: H e l i p a Steam ID / IP address: STEAM_0:0:57024873 Type of hack: wh + aimbot Server: ctf Proof: mediafire.com/file/seiuwg23g1r756j/ok.dem / mediafire.com/file/rngeq9a5bap3rkt/kk.dem

• PredatorDZ's Admin Application

PredatorDZ - - Approved

Your In-Game name: [sG] PredatorDZ Steam or Non-Steam: Steam Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:142305620 Have you been admin before: No , This might be the first time Why do you want admin access in our servers: since i joined the forums and servers i liked the community , i miss playing cs 1.6 because it was the first game i played and i came back to play it again , so i will do my best on this job Cheater reports link you have made: Cheater #1/Cheater #2/Cheater #3/Cheater #4/Cheater #5 Do you know how …

• cheater report #5

PredatorDZ - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: Kaptan Jack Sparow 1 Steam ID / IP address: STEAM_0:0:1168509340 / 101.50.109.35 Type of hack: wh Server: ctf Proof: mediafire.com/file/x6rw2id80un8cm3/huh1.dem

• cheater report #4

PredatorDZ - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: I'm Noob Steam ID / IP address: STEAM_0:0:485406790 Type of hack: wh Server: dust 2 Proof: mediafire.com/file/nl10ie5nn9q9zu4/skill.dem

• cheater report #3

PredatorDZ - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: NoThInG.To.WoRrY Steam ID / IP address: STEAM_0:0:710537089 / left before i get his ip adress Type of hack: aimbot Server: dust 2 Proof: mediafire.com/file/scenqib6cokhsnn/hacker.dem / mediafire.com/file/4vqxndb0fcxag8z/hacker1.dem

• cheater report #2

PredatorDZ - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: SK.akmen Steam ID / IP address: STEAM_0:0:1967723760 / 89.110.249.46 Type of hack: aimbot Server: dust 2 Proof: mediafire.com/file/no8nqbn7pkfxbmn/lul.dem

• cheater report #1

PredatorDZ - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: Igor_Aurelio Steam ID / IP address: STEAM_0:0:1859645797 / 191.205.13.216 Type of hack: wh Server: dust 2 Proof: mediafire.com/file/oqy87kj7fe6p1n1/pok.dem here you can see that he's saw both of the cts and he was looking at the first one and then the second

• a weapon bug

PredatorDZ - - Complaints

so i found out this bug imgur.com/a/ymO2o also i found another bug but i have it on demo and i don't know how to use it

• hello so this is another suggestions to make the server better , so first make killing/infecting humans by zombies/nemesis gives you 1500$ and 1 exp , make being the first zombie/nemesis gives you bonus health scaling to the number of the players that are on for example the zombie's original health plus 1500 for each player on and about the nemisis as you like , add the map zm_fdust2x2 its really good , remove zombie madness or double its cost from 15000 to 30000 , add a bomb for the zombie that…