Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 34.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• Ban evader

Anakin - - CLEAN

It is strange that you have not seen the page of amx ban -.-. I just bane for 5 minutes so I do not see any problem in this. Maybe the next one could help you see amx does not take much time luck.

• Ban evader

Anakin - - CLEAN

I banned him for camping at the base of the terrorists multiple times, he knows the rules. even he had the bomb in some cases and he stayed to wait for the anti terrorists to come to him. another thing I do not understand is, what do you have to see in this txboy? If he has a complaint, that he makes a thread of his own, that's all I have to say thank you.

• Another bug

Anakin - - Zombie Plague | SilentGamerZ

In question and answer mode some players leave their bomb freezer, and when one approaches it stays frozen until the end of the mode, like I think it happens with the fire bomb you burn without stopping, slowing down even if you do not lower your life. Please see it, thanks.

• Steam/PayPal GaveAway

Anakin - - Steam Giveaways

• ban injusto por uso de wall+aimbot

Anakin - - Approved

Well I tried to find the demonstration about its prohibition but I have not found it, it is my mistake and I recognize it. But the fact of your use of wallhack was visible since I was seeing you during 2 maps. I have all my demos that I always do when seeing a hacker but not yours maybe it's luck, 2 administrators have you in their sights, not only me so play clean, this time I do not have a demonstration to justify your ban. It also improves your vocabulary whenever you enter, stop insulting ot…

• Marine ZP admin application

Anakin - - Approved

It has not been active lately and the times that it enters the maximum that remains is a map, that makes me doubt, if it could really be monitoring the server. For me, should be more active. Only for that reason he does not have my vouch.

• creed aim

Anakin - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: "CreeD" Steam ID / IP address:STEAM_0:0:784867882 Type of hack: aimbot Server:Fk Proof:mediafire.com/file/oo44dzp7y2ofp0v/aimggg.dem/file

• Hey, How ya doin?

Anakin - - Introductions

Hey bro, good to see you here welcome

• Ridiculous ZP

Anakin - - Complaints

As I said, I need proof every time I ban someone, so I have to take a demo of 2 or 3 rounds, when he is a zombie you can not see, your attitude has always been of a desperate person, it is just a game, enjoy it, he is already prohibited.

• Aimbot ;c

Anakin - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: VINIXIUSBRR" Steam ID / IP address:STEAM_0:0:748263400 Type of hack: Aimbot Server: FK Proof:mediafire.com/file/na7tw30ef6q3b9u/vinihack.dem/file

• unbanned me

Anakin - - Rejected

Link: mediafire.com/file/9ln4wartam4b36i/SKAHACKAHAHAHHAA.dem/file I had curious about this player because his gstrafes looks very weird cause of his fps I though these things of gstrafes were normal, but I know many gstrafers players and I take my time to spec yo. Watch the minute 14 at the mod HIDE AND SEEK, in that moment, he was doing gstrafes even when he does close to wall something that players can't do, because you start lossing speed, He can active and deactive his hack for a moment, an…

• Hello

Anakin - - Introductions

Enjoy the server, if you come to zombie plague maybe we'll see you until then, good luck smiley148.png smiley148.png smiley148.png

• Bug in ZP

In the round number 7, Hide and Seek mode, we were 2 players, of which the other is lost, causing me to die and we were all dead in the game for about a minute. Then in the nemesis mode when dying this does not change the map automatically, check it please, thank you ... Prof: mediafire.com/file/hd2h8r22sahlvva/bugnememode.dem

• Admin Application

Anakin - - Approved

Your In-Game name: Anakin, Steven or Lukaku Steam or Non-Steam: Steam Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0;210423700 Have you been admin before: No Why do you want admin access in our servers: I would like to help the server of the zombie plague ending with the hackers and making respect the rules thanks ... Cheater reports link you have made: Report Report 1 Report 2 Report 3 Report 4 Report b. Report b.. Do you know how to use AMX commands: yes Do you agree with our Admin rules: Yes Your time zone: GMT-5 I…

• Blocking zp

Anakin - - CLEAN

Name of the cheater: S$UZANUO.X(*X*)X. STEAM_0:0:454056212 <<<BlackGhost>>> STEAM_0:0:1376445123 Rule broke: trucing Server:zp Proof: mediafire.com/file/ohx3e11zfaawq91/SG_Zombie_Plague.dem/file mediafire.com/file/9cds7l240wcboyv/blocking.dem/file After infecting one of the players who is out of the sandbangs, , who is out of the sandbangs, after killing me it, clearly shows that S $ UZANUO.X (* X *) X. blocks the other zombies, helping the human and this one his time does not kill him, one demo…

• hack zp

Anakin - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: [sG]~Yota.YT~" Steam ID / IP address: STEAM_0:0:259878612 Type of hack: scripts (You can not see the movement keys in viewer in addition to continuous jumps a clear example at the end of the demonstration) Server: zp Proof:mediafire.com/file/ohx3e11zfaawq91/SG_Zombie_Plague.dem/file mediafire.com/file/yv9ui9behf8vb1z/yota.dem

• hacker N° --

Anakin - - BANNED

Name of the cheater:Nek! Steam ID / IP address:STEAM_0:0:428882887 Type of hack: aimbot Server: sG dust 24/7 Proof:mediafire.com/file/lsfkf4iib3ompe1/hackkkkkkkkd.dem so nice return

• Hacker :/

Anakin - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: el papa de Anakin Steam ID / IP address:STEAM_0:0:689497495 Type of hack: bhop scripts Server: zombie plague Proof: mediafire.com/file/q9cmaohby2uxh6y/scripts.dem It gains speed easily in its jumps although they are not synchronized, the clearest part is, when it easily infects the 3 players that were in that place.

• ZP communities event

Is it a great idea, Was there an occasion to make this idea come true?

• hacker zp

Anakin - - BANNED

Name of the cheater:[z]_Creidoooo:P Steam ID / IP address: STEAM_0:0:1548851421 Type of hack: autobhop Server:Zombie plague Proof:mediafire.com/file/timdghxbhet8b1j/autobhop.dem