Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• Share what you Listen to.

Mist - - Entertainment

youtube.com/watch?v=MzCLLHscMOw

• Xeon Admin aplication

Mist - - Application Center

@wicho - el patron

• ZP Plugin Ideas

Mist - - Suggestions

Quote from HardWay: “Hello, I was thinking of a few plugins that could help out the admin team and the server. One plugin I recommend is "Grab" Grab is a plugin that can move players with a key bind if they were blocking or in a glitch. More info about this plugin can be found here forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=41054 I think this would be a great addition to the server to quickly move players if they are breaking rules and or interrupting game play. It is also quicker then typing amx_sl…

• @wicho - el patron

• Important News

Mist - - News

You will have my contribution as well Cheers~

• unnecessary plugin, but thanks for your suggestion.

• Winner of World Cup event

Mist - - Contests & Events

Quote from The Mighty Don't Kneel: “Give my award to the 3rd guy who likes wichos comment ” gonna turn on my other account

• Quote from Impact: “Quote from jhenrry: “Hi, I want to be admin in Zombie Elimination Your name in the game: Jhenrry Steam or Non-Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/alejandroknifee/ Have you been an administrator before?: NoWhy? you want administrator access in our servers: Because I realized that in zombies elimination There is no admin, because I almost never see one, every 3 days I see one connected, And that's why I want to be admin there is because I connect all day there, I like the server link …

• Moderator Abuse

Mist - - Admin Abuse

Enjoyed reading! Thanks to all the authors Closed

• GunZ's Introduction

Mist - - Introductions

Welcome to our community~ Enjoy your stay!

• Share what you Listen to.

Mist - - Entertainment

youtube.com/watch?v=m6TXPNybrmk

• Apply

Mist - - Approved

Approved with conditions.

• Apply

Mist - - Approved

Forget about the Zombie Plague server. As you said, you want to make sG great again, so here is an opportunity for you. For 90 days, you can be an admin in the dd2 server, and based on your good behavior (No Drama, Complains or Abuse / wrong bans) we will consider you for zp server after that period. Do we have a deal? Or I can deny your application. Reply fast.

• unban me

Mist - - Approved

Quote from salent^: “@Root` ” please proceed and unban him, don't keep donators banned. And wait for the demo. Thank you.

• We have revoked the recruitment process until further notice. *** Closed ***

• Quote from sA'lent^: “For me it still banned, the 3 demos are DIRTY ” He accepted his brother was hacking on his PC. So you can close this appeal, don't wait for other DRs.

• inteX

Mist - - Rejected

@TealC

• I want to be an admin

Mist - - Approved

Hello Thank you for the interest, please add me on steam or create a new account and provide me your steam ID steamcommunity.com/id/r8meo/ After the discussion I will decide whether we can approve your application or not. Thank you.

• Quote from DiegoCL: “Your In-Game name:[sG]DiegoCL Steam or Non-Steam:non-steam Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:1528012711 Have you been admin before:no Why do you want admin access in our servers:to avoid cheats and keep the server clean Do you know how to use AMX commands:yes Do you agree with our Admin rules:yes Your time zone:(GMT-5) In which server you want to be admin:CTF ” Hello Thank you for the interest, please add me on steam or create a new account and provide me your steam ID steamcommunity.c…

• Update - Server Admin Recruitment (19/06/2018)

Mist - - News

Quote from Nim: “Hey, I want to apply for admin. Your In-Game name: Nim Steam or Non-Steam: Steam Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:521330 Have you been admin before: Not on sG Why do you want admin access in our servers: Active and at times when there are no admins online, no one around to manage the server. Cheater reports link you have made: N/A Do you know how to use AMX commands: The basics Do you agree with our Admin rules: Yes Your time zone: Eastern In which server you want to be admin: 24/7 D2 No…