Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 41.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• How to Bhop without Mousewheel

Makinaforce - - Tutorials

Not worth the effort to try. Just buy a cheap mouse.

• Which server you guys wants to keep?

Makinaforce - - News

CTF, D2, and ZP will be staying.

• Unban Appeals for TutusmkD

Makinaforce - - Rejected

EDIT: mediafire.com/file/75lpvx36d5432mz/tutu01.dem/file mediafire.com/file/9ear5vzf0xaavlo/tutu02.dem/file Dirty

• Evaluations are already done by staff and server managers. We don't need to create a new position just to scrutinize the jobs admins are doing. If you don't think an admin is doing his/her job, then post an abuse report. Anyway, I'm more interested in the accusation that we have an admin who speedhacks.

• Speed hack...

Makinaforce - - BANNED

Banned. silentgamerz.com/banned/ban_list.php?bid=28617

• Ammar - Admin Application

Makinaforce - - Approved

Accepted for 14-day trial. Read and follow the rules. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

• CTF beginning gun selection

Makinaforce - - Suggestions

I like it the way it is. Pump is more fun and balanced. MP5 is way too strong starting out because people have no armor and it would also make capturing flags harder. I've played a CTF server that had it and I didn't like it. The only thing that I want to see changed in CTF is $$ per kill. Games can become stalemates with nade spamming and camping so money can be difficult to get if you can't cap the flag.

• Sug4r M4n - Admin Application

Makinaforce - - Approved

Accepted for 14-day trial. Make sure to follow our admin rules here: Server Admin Rules I am expecting good things from you, so don't let me down. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.

• I don't know if -=[cccp]=- is a clan or just part of your name, but be aware that we don't allow double-clanning. If you understand that, we can proceed to the trial phase.

• Admin Aplicaction

Makinaforce - - Rejected

1. You must be a Member. 2. You are only able to apply for 1 server at a time and you have be active in the server you are applying for (5 Days Per week). You Must Notify us if you are on a Short/Long Term Relief. 3. Forum use is a must. The forums are used for conveying messages about events, contests, announcements, along with general socialization. 4. Be motivated and able to learn quickly. Don't be shy. Ask around if you don’t know anything. We are here to help. 5. Be mature. It is not so mu…

• Unban Request

Makinaforce - - Approved

Players unbanned. Admin suspended.

• Unban Request

Makinaforce - - Approved

@zakara21 Answer my question: Do you have demos of these players? Yes or no?

• Unban Request

Makinaforce - - Approved

Do you have a demo of this player or not?

• Unban Request

Makinaforce - - Approved

@zakara21 silentgamerz.com/banned/ban_list.php?bid=27925

• Cheater Report by CrazyAlbo

Makinaforce - - BANNED

silentgamerz.com/banned/ban_list.php?bid=27851

• Application for admin- The Girl

Makinaforce - - Approved

Accepted for 14 day trial. Rules. Make sure you understand everything. PM a staff member if you don't.

• Updated [8/9/2018]

• Unban

Makinaforce - - Approved

I don't see anything there that warrants a perm ban, so I'm just gonna go ahead and unban. Anyway, all flying around fast requires is high fps. I play with 300 myself, so you shouldn't accuse admins of cheating.

• UB Noobik

Makinaforce - - Approved

@Mr.happy

• Auto DEMO Rec

Makinaforce - - Suggestions

I don't see how this would reduce the amount of cheaters in the server. The other I don't like is that automatic demos can get very large and end up taking up thousands of MB in harddrive space if one doesn't remember to delete them.