Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 37.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• Bad experience2

VALBOY - - Admin Abuse

@Mr.happyMany thanks for your words.Ignorant people talk things without knowing what is happening in the life of the next, so it is easier to criticize, even having explained what happened,because it is easier to throw stones instead of helping,Nobody knows what I do, if sometimes I do not see the messages, it's not because I want to, because I work every day to learn English, I leave two open tabs, one is the forum and the other is a translator application, and o Sometimes I do not respond, it'…

• Bad experience2

VALBOY - - Admin Abuse

@Nymph,I decide, I do not want to be fk's administrator anymore.

• Bad experience2

VALBOY - - Admin Abuse

@Nymph,this is the evidence sendspace.com/file/d5f23f

• Bad experience2

VALBOY - - Admin Abuse

@Nymph.Do not you realize?That's part of his game.He must be wanting to take my place.I banned 57 hackers in 1 month and 2 weeks.I'm the most present admin on the server.You're believing what he's talking about, so remove my administrator from the fk server.maybe with that he can leave me alone.This already gave what it had to give. when he asked me to inspect a player I was writing the message, after I saw it, and when I went to the viewer, the game timeout ended, but the other round started I …

• Bad experience

VALBOY - - Admin Abuse

I did not pass 3 caps,I was very attentive in the -Flex game,That's why I did not see your messages,And when I saw your messages, I answered and you did not answer me.and I was very well taught by Xrl8 ^^,I've already gone through the learning phase,It's no longer necessary for people to be talking about what to do.We all already know what has to be done.I hope that with all this our friendship grows.

• Bad experience

VALBOY - - Admin Abuse

warning 3 times

• Bad experience

VALBOY - - Admin Abuse

Well, I'm going to explain what happened. You asked me to fix the player -Flex-. I went to speculate, as I was not seeing him I called the messages he was nervous, as I saw that he was playing without any type of cheater, and he became angry and left.you have to stop and think, that not all players are hacking, there are many good players.If you do not play well, do me the same, get off the server a bit, to cool your head. You do not have to blame me.I hope this is just a misunderstanding, and d…

• Bad experience

VALBOY - - Admin Abuse

thank you

• REPORT #24

VALBOY - - CLEAN

Name of the cheater: Killaar Steam ID / IP address:103.212.142.208 Type of hack: aimbot Server: Dust 2 Proof: sendspace.com/file/xrfu39

• REPORT #23

VALBOY - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: 2018(^_*)<>(^_^) <> Steam ID / IP address: 1116552515 IP : 5.133.24.240 Type of hack: wallhack Server: Dust 2 Proof: sendspace.com/file/krcemn

• Unban Appeal

VALBOY - - Approved

sendspace.com/file/fucff3

• REPORT #22

VALBOY - - CLEAN

Name of the cheater: JoKercraft´s Steam ID / IP address: 187.190.164.233 Type of hack: aimbot Server: Dust 2 Proof: sendspace.com/file/16cgh9

• REPORT #21

VALBOY - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: NiKo Steam ID / IP address: 0:0:631544650 IP: 130.43.34.48 Type of hack: AIMBOT Server: Dust 2 Proof: sendspace.com/file/h91si5

• REPORT #20

VALBOY - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: Viva Barca Steam ID / IP address:0:0:2063082642 IP: 176.106.43.120 Type of hack: AIMBOT Server: Dust 2 Proof: sendspace.com/file/247c83

• REPORT #19

VALBOY - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: KhaaaaA Rb CheeeeE Steam ID / IP address: 0:0:1063694387 IP: 105.103.22.233 Type of hack: AIMBOT Server: Dust 2 Proof: sendspace.com/file/46886q

• REPORT #18

VALBOY - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: Viva Barca Steam ID / IP address: 0:0:1209239153 IP: 176.106.43.120 Type of hack: AIMBOT Server: Dust 2 Proof: sendspace.com/file/7i4aqe

• REPORT #17

VALBOY - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: General;})0 (Palestine) Steam ID / IP address: 0:0:1408115666 IP: 37.8.57.204 Type of hack: MULTHACK Server: Dust 2 Proof: sendspace.com/file/mx6yfn

• REPORT #16

VALBOY - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: ahhahaha Steam ID / IP address:0:0:420629771 Type of hack: MULTHACK Server: Dust 2 Proof: sendspace.com/file/ssvaeo

• REPORT #15

VALBOY - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: Mr.Un1k$$Buta$$ Steam ID / IP address: 0:0:1293678401 IP : 91.187.117.106 Type of hack: MULTHACK Server: Dust 2 Proof: sendspace.com/file/28tp6n

• VALBOY ADMIN APPLICATION

VALBOY - - Approved

Your In-Game name: [sG] VALBOY Steam or Non-Steam: Steam Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:429204151 Have you been admin before: Yes Why do you want admin access in our servers: Because the server don't have much admins , and i want to ban hackers and let the server clean. Cheater reports link you have made: REPORT #14 REPORT #13 REPORT #11 REPORT #12 REPORT #10 REPORT #09 REPORT #08 REPORT #07 REPORT #06 REPORT #05 REPORT #04 REPORT #03 REPORT #02 REPORT #01 report #01 report #01 Do you know how to use A…