Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 44.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• Quote from vVv: “whats a benefit of doing that? ” What's the point of your post? Get more points. Get out of here. For some people it may be cooler to have this setting applied. Doesn't impact the gameplay.

• Quote from jhenrry: “Hi, I want to be admin in Zombie Elimination Your name in the game: Jhenrry Steam or Non-Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/alejandroknifee/ Have you been an administrator before?: NoWhy? you want administrator access in our servers: Because I realized that in zombies elimination There is no admin, because I almost never see one, every 3 days I see one connected, And that's why I want to be admin there is because I connect all day there, I like the server link of reports of cheats…

• Moderator Abuse

Impact - - Admin Abuse

Yeah, thank you, buddy. I know I'm not right. I just don't want them to be rude to me.

• Moderator Abuse

Impact - - Admin Abuse

Why not?

• Moderator Abuse

Impact - - Admin Abuse

I didn't know that I'll be swapped back after the trial period. I thought that I'll be in CTF forever. Also, Mr.Wise, Quote from Jack: “Next time earn your shit and stop the begging. ” TealC could've denied kindly and don't say "F*ck off" and all of his other sh*ts.

• Moderator Abuse

Impact - - Admin Abuse

Yo, let me tell you something. The thread was old. Really old. Back in the days I wanted to unlock my account. I wasn't disrespectful because you didn't gave me money. Your words were "Fu*k off, I'm not your bank". That' s disrespectful. I don't like people who are being rude to me. I don't care if you're moderator or leader. You didn't mention that you'll swap me back to the ZE server. You just asked for swapping. Oh. You cropped the other part, right? We both know why, right?

• Moderator Abuse

Impact - - Admin Abuse

Hello. It is all about TealC. He demoted me, because I got 2 days left and he wanted me to ban 9 more hackers in the Zombie Elimination server. What does he expect from me? In this servers don't often join hackers. He told me "I already offered you to transfer your rights to CTF." and yes he offered me this, but I rejected. I've always wanted to be admin in the Zombie Elimination server. By his logic no one will become admin in the server. Pretty dumb, huh? I'm not about my rights. I don't care …

• Decrease points for team-killing

Impact - - Complaints

Thank you so much, Sprinter. You're always there for me.

• Decrease points for team-killing

Impact - - Complaints

Hello. I got really mad. Hope you fix that s*it. From 1600+ points I fell to 930+ in 10 minutes, because the class "Engineer" has sentry guns and my dumb teammates are going in front of them and dying. Fix this. And I'm losing points too when I kill a human and he gets transferred to my team.. Fix the auto team balance.

• I want to be an admin

Impact - - Approved

Vouch. Very kind guy. Plays a lot in the server. @Mist The first one. Fix your subject thought.

• hacker same one again

Impact - - Complaints

Hello, @FritZ0freniK. If you have any trouble with hackers in our server, please post a thread here. Everything has a place and you have to obey our rules. Good luck! Regards, Impact

• some problems

Impact - - Suggestions

Quote from CaRBoN: “Nice answers @Impact really good job i need u in my server ” Why not? If @TealC is fine with it. I have lot of time now. I can be admin in the 2 zombie servers, since I've created lots of mods ( zombie plague ).

• some problems

Impact - - Suggestions

Please, if you have complaints about the server, post a thread in the place for complaints. Quote from john: “3- ghost zm remove this invisible and add to the extra shop for 30 sec ” The Light Zombie is actually fine. Quote from john: “4- demon zm this zm is so powerful for nomal players i think you should remove him and tesla should stay if you can put a fat zm in his plase can put traps ” There is a Heavy Zombie already. The Demon Zombie is like "Nemesis" in the normal Zombie Plague and it's f…

• War's admin application

Impact - - Approved

Quote from pingy27: “Steam or Non-Steam: Both (don't have 1.6 on my Steam) ” What do you mean by this? Your SteamID is wrong. It's not your ID of the account. It must be something like this: STEAM_0:0:00000000.

• Quote from MainlyCute: “Quote from Impact: “Quote from MainlyCute: “Quote from Impact: “If you want it to be oldschool, add only oldschool maps played in ESL / ESEA.. What you think about those? Source Code (7 lines)I know it's oldschool, but focus on the little cool details so it can be played. ” There is only pug maps, Mirage and Tuscan are heavy maps to load, they would get annoyed downloading it, instead add Mirage you can add de_cpl_strike32, it's the same map with some differents things, i…

• Quote from MainlyCute: “Quote from Impact: “If you want it to be oldschool, add only oldschool maps played in ESL / ESEA.. What you think about those? Source Code (7 lines)I know it's oldschool, but focus on the little cool details so it can be played. ” There is only pug maps, Mirage and Tuscan are heavy maps to load, they would get annoyed downloading it, instead add Mirage you can add de_cpl_strike32, it's the same map with some differents things, instead Tuscan you can add cs_office or cs_it…

• If you want it to be oldschool, add only oldschool maps played in ESL / ESEA.. What you think about those? Source Code (7 lines)I know it's oldschool, but focus on the little cool details so it can be played.

• Hi, guys. In this tutorial, I'm gonna be showing you how to add plugins to your AMXX server. Note: If you're using AMX mod, tell me and I'll show you how to add plugins on it too. Let's start. First, you must have installed AMXX mod. If you don't know how to install it, read this article. Steps: 1. Take the .amxx file that you've downloaded and put it in <moddir>\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\plugins. Note: It may be in a .rar file with a .sma file. It's safer to compile manually the .sma, because some…

• Impact - Admin Application

Impact - - Approved

Your In-Game name: Enuria Films ~ impact | Ariel < Steam or Non-Steam: Steam Your SteamID: * STEAM_0:0:1678146323 Have you been admin before: Yeah. I was in a lot servers in my country. Why do you want admin access in our servers: Low admin count in the server. Much rude players. I want to make the game for the players at the highest level. Cheater reports link you have made: I haven't. Do you know how to use AMX commands: Hell yeah. I can create plugins. Do you agree with our Admin rules: Yes. …

• Quote from TealC: “Quote from Impact: “Hello. I want to apply for server admin in the "Zombie Elimination" mod. I'm active there, but haven't join in a while there and in Counter-Strike too, because my "A" and "S" keys are not working and I can't play well. I am really good player there ( I know that this doesn't matter ), most of the people know me.. It's your choice. ” Add me on steam ” Give me your ID.