Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• report N 2

Jack - - BANNED

Done. silentgamerz.com/banned/ban_list.php?bid=29696

• Unban Apeal

Jack - - Rejected

Quote from |>Mohamed-Top<|: “Just anyone Unban me ” You not gonna get unbanned, because you are a ban evader. Closed.

• Unban Apeal

Jack - - Rejected

Quote from qwertyPlayz: “@Jack Are you talking to Mohamed or me? It makes me think about it. ” The person that I quote is the person I'm talking to.

• Unban Apeal

Jack - - Rejected

Quote from qwertyPlayz: “First, just be patient. And second wait for an admin to post the demo within 24 hours. If the demo is Dirty, then you are fucked but if the demo is clean or the admin doesn't post the demo, then you are Unbanned. ” We ain't going to warn you again. Read the rules, before you get banned.

• Discord

Jack - - News

Hello SilentGamers, I have opened up a discord server for those non steam members, not much to the server yet just some basic. However there is a working ticket system on our discord. discord.gg/4KrEeUg

• sG | War SM application

Jack - - Approved

Under discussion.

• admin

Jack - - Rejected

Denied. Increase your server activity as well as 5 reports.

• @War Will take this into consideration once I get my hand on a test server.

• Pyro Admin Application #2

Jack - - Rejected

Past report doesn't count. So you better start reporting people.

• Which server you guys wants to keep?

Jack - - News

Hello there, In the upcoming months, Silent GamerZ will be doing some rework and I was wondering which server you wants to keep. Remember you have only 1 vote.

• Report for cheater #3

Jack - - CLEAN

We don't accept any format except .dem. Closed.

• Seriously? Only 1 report? Do you not try to improve?

• unban appeal - EmptY .Unknown #DsK

Jack - - Approved

silentgamerz.com/banned/ban_list.php?bid=29376 @Luis.Albines @Nymph

• Unban Appeal

Jack - - Rejected

No You have a maximum of 2 week to make a appeal. Plus, we ain't welcome ban evaders.

• balance

Jack - - Complaints

Quote from Run_Run*_Arg: “I understand what you say, but when they kill him and transfer him to ct, he goes back to tt, then at that point I go ... ” If he transfer back to t after the auto balance, it’s his own choice to switch team. We can’t do anything about that I’m afraid.

• hacker report

Jack - - BANNED

Closed. silentgamerz.com/banned/ban_list.php?bid=29215

• Report player kokaina

Jack - - BANNED

Thanks for the report, player have been banned.

• Unban Appeal

Jack - - Approved

Quote from Eckhart: “Quote from Jack: “I actually facepalm so hard after you showed me that you only played on this server for *1 day* and not *1 year* ” Acutally, after got banned, I unplugged the internet wire and only use wifi to enter the game use the same names, and I can still run the game with that name, so I think the information you think you learned is not as simple or traightforward as you think.But what really matters is the demo they are going to upload ” So what you telling me now …

• Unban Appeal

Jack - - Approved

I actually facepalm so hard after you showed me that you only played on this server for *1 day* and not *1 year*

• Unban Appeal

Jack - - Approved

@Nicky