Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 171.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• Admin Aplication

Nymph - - Approved

Accepted for Trial Admin, make sure to read our rules carefully. Check your inbox Zombie Plague Official Server Admin Rules Zombie Plague Official Server Rules Server Admin Rules

• Unbann Apeal

Nymph - - Approved

What is this hardway, you started provoking him calling him "bad" several times then he did a dumb joke to you, then you said, "ez ban" are you trying to piss people off just because you are admin? if you are gonna ban a player just do it, don't warn him, If you ban players for 1 week, you will receive a warning/suspension, maximium ban for disrespect is 15 minutes. Depending the situtation, you can ask an staff to increase the ban. Threaten players is not allowed, make sure to read the rules ag…

• Stylish - Admin Application

Nymph - - Rejected

Do what SM requested you, also increase your activity, then you can apply. Denied for now.

• HELLO, I am here For the AdminShip

Nymph - - Rejected

Read the requirements before apply, you need to report 5 cheaters at least to see if you are able to spot them. Server Admin Application Template

• Again!

Nymph - - Rejected

Why you want another chance? you were aware of what you did, even you did like 5+ account to be admin, are you pretend to do something?

• You need to do at least 5 reports to see if you are able to spot a hacker. Check the section for more information Cheater Reports Denied.

• Pyro Admin Application #2

Nymph - - Rejected

Make 5 reports and try it again. Denied

• Pyro Admin Application #2

Nymph - - Rejected

You must pick 1 server, once you're Server Admin, you can be admin on those 2 server, Do your choice.

• unban appeal - EmptY .Unknown #DsK

Nymph - - Approved

You are unbanned.

• Report some cheaters and we'll see your skills with hacker detection. Denied.

• Unban request

Nymph - - Approved

24hrs has passed and Nicky didn't post his demo. You are Unbanned.

• Unban Appeal

Nymph - - Approved

Nicky didn't post his demo, I'm gonna unban you.

• Unban request

Nymph - - Approved

@Nicky

• Unban Appeal

Nymph - - Approved

That's our Server rules If you evade your ban you will be banned permanent, Ban Evading is when you join our server while you're banned, that's not allowed here, if you are banned, you shouldn't try to join server in that moment, you have to come to forums and ask for an unban request immediately.

• Apply for admin

Nymph - - Approved

Accepted for a Trial Admin of 14 days, make sure to read our rules carefully. Server Admin Rules

• Admin Apply

Nymph - - Rejected

silentgamerz.com/banned/ban_list.php?bid=19945

• Steam/PayPal GaveAway

Nymph - - Steam Giveaways

• Report #9

Nymph - - CLEAN

Don't know if double jump is only for admin or not, but if normal player doesn't have double jump then I say is Dirty.

• Report #9

Nymph - - CLEAN

I don't know if it could be dirty, because server has double jump

• Marine ZP admin application

Nymph - - Approved

You have to be active if you want be an admin, i'm gonna give you a Trial to see your activity, try to increase it a bit more. Accepted, make sure to read our admin rules carefully. Zombie Plague Official Server Admin Rules Server Admin Rules