Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 486.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• report N 1

Mr.happy - - CLEAN

The demo is Clean

• Skins For ZP

Mr.happy - - Suggestions

Zombie Skin Admin is a skin that exists on another server. if you find another skin that is interesting, pass it on. Admin / Vip is an interesting skin and seems to be the most accepted, I personally like it. for the Hero / Server I think it's fine, although I really like that skin for Admins / Vips what you think @HardWay ? I want your opinion gamebanana.com/skins/157898 gamebanana.com/skins/130338

• Cheatero report #6

Mr.happy - - BANNED

Banned silentgamerz.com/banned/ban_list.php?bid=29645

• Cheatero report #5

Mr.happy - - BANNED

Banned silentgamerz.com/banned/ban_list.php?bid=29644

• Cheat report

Mr.happy - - BANNED

Already Banned silentgamerz.com/banned/ban_list.php?bid=29642

• Cheater Report #9 - Stylish

Mr.happy - - BANNED

Bannned silentgamerz.com/banned/ban_list.php?bid=29638

• Cheater Report #8 - Stylish

Mr.happy - - BANNED

the ID you provided, does not correspond to any player who has played before in sG ... I do not know where you got that ID. Maybe this is the same guy: silentgamerz.com/banned/ban_list.php?bid=29623 Banned.

• ZP Useful Plugin

Mr.happy - - Suggestions

If you publish a thread in a public section you give the right to people to comment and / or suggest... Anyway, your idea is very interesting @wicho - el patron

• Stylish - Admin Application

Mr.happy - - Rejected

No Vouch your reports are very old, normally your request would be denied until you reach the necessary reports but I do not know what the decision will be. @The Mighty Don't Kneel @wicho - el patron @Nymph

• Xeon Admin aplication

Mr.happy - - Application Center

Dude, you can't apply Right now, you need more of 5 reports recently for aplly. Make that and aplly later And the links of the reports are of the reports, no of the demos

• Multihack

Mr.happy - - BANNED

Already Banned silentgamerz.com/banned/ban_list.php?bid=29605 Thanks for Report

• admin

Mr.happy - - Rejected

:MY EYES! You can't aplly whitout more of 5 demos, make that and aplly later. And wtf happend you whit the colors

• Aplication admin Raiz

Mr.happy - - Approved

Just check the rules and make this good. Vouch for me @Nymph @The Mighty Don't Kneel

• Quote from qwertyPlayz: “Rather than playing usual gamemodes, why not make new and more to make it more fun? At some point ” the usual modes are those that keep the server full. that is to say, although they have a long time whit this modes, the players they continue liking those Modes, to change all the Modes is to start the server from scratch. Now, if what you wanted to say is to eliminate some Modes that are not used so much, then I agree with you.

• Aimbotter

Mr.happy - - BANNED

Banned silentgamerz.com/banned/ban_list.php?bid=29589 Thanks for Report

• if a mode is available it is because it was already used and approved but you are right in that there are so many that there are many that are not used

• Share what you Listen to.

Mr.happy - - Entertainment

youtube.com/watch?v=0t2tjNqGyJI

• no matter how similar the modes are, those small differences make a big difference and if we can add personal touches, they sound much better. Thanks for your Idea, they sound interesting... @wicho - el patron

• ZP Plugin Ideas

Mr.happy - - Suggestions

Quote from Root`: “ It would be nice to change the zombie characters zp ” that's on the table, quiet that you'll see new skins ;

• How to Bhop without Mousewheel

Mr.happy - - Tutorials

the secret to the acceleration in the Bhope, is in the "airacelerate" is not a function that you can change, but that means that depending on the time you spend in the air, but you accelerate and gain speed, when moving the mouse, sums vertical movements that give you a small acceleration that as you go on doing, the greater it becomes and ends up being the bhope. if you try not to move the mouse, you can only jump to a direction, that is, you will not have the same speed as with a mouse, but yo…