Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• speed hacker :/

trollolol - - Suggestions

name : [sG] -Ninja server :74.91.123.13:27015 his steam id : STEAM_0:0:2012490914 before i put the proof i want you guys know this guy trying his best to not show his hacks and i tryed my best to record him and i got 3 proofs from him watch them and dont miss anything from the proof please 1st proof : www64.zippyshare.com/v/UGYbRU5a/file.html 2nd proof : [ its a long demo ] watch how he reload his weapon www6.zippyshare.com/v/bIuTU3rn/file.html 3rd proof : www43.zippyshare.com/v/LFJ89pq7/file.ht…

• speed hacks

trollolol - - BANNED

name : gametracker-It server : 74.91.123.13:27015 steam-id STEAM_0:0:1110030698 proof - www56.zippyshare.com/v/Ad8Uzx9n/file.html

• speed hacks

trollolol - - BANNED

where should i post it then and i post the idsteam and i say his name in the demo

• speed hacks

trollolol - - BANNED

hello in zombie xp mod server there is many hackers join the server and i record one of them here STEAM_0:0:491352873 proof www77.zippyshare.com/v/329DW2Mc/file.html you will see his name in the demo

• stuff have to change

trollolol - - Suggestions

hello guys there is some stuff have to change in the server like 1- jumping boom ; this boom its so overpowered in the game because you can jump almost anywhere in the map here is a example www5.zippyshare.com/v/Zwq8Uj20/file.html 2- leave system : the level system is kind a useless because most of the good weapons are opened with 0 level i think you guys should make the levels easy and unlock weapons in every 1 level 3- adding weapons ; when there is a very cool weapons more players will have f…

• reporting a hacker

trollolol - - CLEAN

hello every one its been like 2 months sines i got to this server and im happy to come again but the problem is there is not much active admins in the server this is means hackers are join to server and using there hacks so im here to report some one doing speed hacks and aim bot you guys will see his name in the demo in joy banning this guy www76.zippyshare.com/v/QDICAhXU/file.html