Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• no vouch

• Marine ZP admin application

Moiz - - Approved

just saw that you have posted the ban links not the Cheater reports i take my vouch back , and we have currently active admins but since you been good enough i would led this on @Nymph @wicho - el patron

• Marine ZP admin application

Moiz - - Approved

vouch for this dude

• Ammar - Admin Application

Moiz - - Approved

Good luck

• Application

Moiz - - Approved

1. pretty active 2. Familiar among player's 3. Knows jajajaja's too i mean spanish 4. Ex admin - Won't make mistakes i believe as he has been admin here - @Nymph @wicho - el patron - You've got my vouch

• Hand Solo - Admin application

Moiz - - Rejected

havent seen him sir So I'm not aware of his nature and not even of his game,no comments! Anyways it's upto you

• ADMINE

Moiz - - Approved

Quote from Jack: “Can I ask, @Moiz Is sky your brother? Why you two have the same IP? ” jack I'm the only one from my house who play cs moreover i only have one system(pc) i repeat only one

• ADMINE

Moiz - - Approved

i don't even know sky and i have my elder brother and he don't Even play games moreover i have an dynamic ip

• HI!

Moiz - - Introductions

Welcome to board

• ADMINE

Moiz - - Approved

report 5 updated

• ip changer

Moiz - - CLEAN

unfortunately i was figuring out his ip but he left

• ip changer

Moiz - - CLEAN

silentgamerz.gameme.com/playerinfo/1968452

• ip changer

Moiz - - CLEAN

name : kazuma steam id : STEAM_0:0:1431891527 type of hack : ip changer proof :hacker silentgamerz.com/banned/ban_list.php?bid=27179

• aimer

Moiz - - BANNED

sorry both are same players i figured out just now

• ADMINE

Moiz - - Approved

our In-Game name: aww shit nigga Steam or Non-Steam: Your SteamID: 0:0:240123641 Have you been admin before: yes a lot of community knows me Why do you want admin access in our servers: zombie doesn't try and blocks each other plus scripted users are annoying, Cheater reports link you have made: report 1-2 cheaters report 3 hacker report 4 aimer report 5 ip changer Do you know how to use AMX commands: yes i have been experience of being Manager and server manger too in different American communi…

• aimer

Moiz - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: j4 Steam ID / IP address: J4" 2338 STEAM_0:0:1218830348 Type of hack: aimbot Server: zp proof: mediafire.com/file/15j01l77b2qk38q/j4.dem/file

• aimer

Moiz - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: 1 Steam ID / IP address: "1" 2338 STEAM_0:0:1218830348 Type of hack: aimbot Server: zp Proof: mediafire.com/file/sg8cu25e8axjgon/hye1.dem/file my demo is laggy i know but i believe you can clearly see his aim shaking while reloading and please watch till end too

• hacker

Moiz - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: kazuma Steam ID / IP address: Kazuma" 2569 STEAM_0:0:1993198381 Type of hack: Aimbot Server: ZP Proof: mediafire.com/file/dykdr9z537mj5qa/kazuma3.dem/file

• Bug in ZP

Moiz - - Zombie Plague | SilentGamerZ

yeah it happened a couple of time before too

• cheaters

Moiz - - BANNED

MY DEMOS ARE LAGGY BUT PLEASE WATCH TILL END Name of the cheater: j4 Steam ID / IP address: STEAM_0:0:1816968134 Type of hack: AIMBOT Server: zp Proof: mediafire.com/file/3vlwb63g22a13vb/both12.dem Name of the cheater: ty Steam ID / IP address: STEAM_0:0:234318492 Type of hack: Aimbot Server: zp Proof: mediafire.com/file/55x1h02o1epcy3i/tyy.dem mediafire.com/file/9xiu949kzqufnb2/tyy1.dem especially watch ty demo till end