Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 353.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• amzn.to/2NNBnEl amzn.to/2LYoFB9 amzn.to/2wLItTw amzn.to/2NQ2sH6 amzn.to/2LYRf56 amzn.to/2NMpZso amzn.to/2NQ0W83 amzn.to/2oOhClv amzn.to/2NPRD81 So if you ever wanna purchase these products, please go through the links above. This way, we can earn some money to cover our expenses. If you shop on Amazon so often, please let me know so I will give you my link and you buy your stuff at a regular price you see on Amazon and we make some pennies for our community. Please kindly, post your item link th…

• Red staff app

Spr1nte[R] - - Rejected

What is this? XXI's joke?

• Ammar - Admin Application

Spr1nte[R] - - Approved

Quote from Kentucky Fried Chicken: “Vouch Active+ we need admins. ” Agreed. @Nymph @Xlr8^^ @Makinaforce plz set up his trial.

• New Server

Spr1nte[R] - - Suggestions

I'm smelling XP mod

• Map suggestion

@Kentucky Fried Chicken

• Unban Appeal

Spr1nte[R] - - Rejected

Quote from Jack: “Quote from B4rricade</3: “So basically you wanna keep me banned, not because I was cheating but because I didn't show up within 2 weeks? Despite looking into the cheating matter you are swaying this appeal to something that I am not faulty at. I told you I came to the website for the first time so how would I know that I need to request within 2 weeks? And also I don't play on regular basis, I only play either biweekly or whenever I get off. Who's that Rick btw and what looks f…

• Admin apply

Spr1nte[R] - - Approved

@Xlr8^^ lets try him for 2 weeks.

• 2SMART4YOU -Admin Application

Spr1nte[R] - - Approved

Quote from Sk | Walle: “Your In-Game name: 2SMART4YOU Steam or Non-Steam: Steam Your SteamID: 1398 STEAM_0:1:25163862 Have you been admin before: yes Why do you want admin access in our servers: ban random cheaters who disrupt the game. Cheater reports link you have made: mediafire.com/file/qxpgm9lbl2c2v71/leonardo.dem/file, mediafire.com/file/6m3b449a39bivlp/iiiiiiii.dem/file, mediafire.com/file/ns9znc40wmlf94x/likey.dem/file, mediafire.com/file/5wm72wi3l9qnzo9/nrg.dem/file, mediafire.com/file/…

• Admin

Spr1nte[R] - - Approved

@Xlr8^^set her up for 2 weeks of trial.

• 2SMART4YOU -Admin Application

Spr1nte[R] - - Approved

@Xlr8^^plz set up his admin for 14 days.

• August Promotion

Spr1nte[R] - - News

Makinaforce joined us 1 year ago today. snip.PNG

• Updated 07/29/2018 Added 4 new maps de_dust2 de_dust de_inferno de_aztec fy_dinoiceworld cs_italy32 de_avangard de_train32 fy_snow de_nuke32 de_cbble de_westwood_big de_barcelona cs_crackhouse de_buzzkill fy_blue cs_familyguy gg_33_goodtimes gg_33_frisson

• Admin Abuse

Spr1nte[R] - - Admin Abuse

@LoOney

• rOyZ #sG - Staff Application

Spr1nte[R] - - Rejected

On hold brother.

• Ultimate Sounds & Damage Report

Quote from Makinaforce: “I agree, but I don't believe adding a few sounds and enabling a couple of features of amxx really changes that. ” done.

• VALBOY ADMIN APPLICATION

Spr1nte[R] - - Approved

vouch for dis dude.

• Suggestion of new gun

Quote from CaRBoN: “@Spr1nte[R] Barlog VII ? ” yes balrog7

• Quote from Makinaforce: “I don't think it's working properly in ctf then, because my text isn't green there. ” Yea i see that, its VIP only.

• Quote from Makinaforce: “Quote from Jack: “Quote from Makinaforce: “Other people might prefer differently but I don't really want players knowing I'm admin. ” People already know you are a admin from the green text. ” I know and it draws too much attention imo. If we could have only amx_say shown as green text instead of general chat that would be nice. ” we have it on dd2, ctf, zp, za, ze, gg except fk and zombie escape.

• Quote from War: “Quote from kait992004: “Lags have reduced after the udpated. But no more CTF ranking ? Got to no.11 after ages , i was about to be in top 10 :| ” Ranking was causing lag spikes, temp removed.Quote from Spr1nte[R]: “Quote from kait992004: “Lags have reduced after the udpated. But no more CTF ranking ? Got to no.11 after ages , i was about to be in top 10 :| ” working on new rank atm ” Are sentries here to stay? I know I get a mess of lag when there are bunched up together near fl…