Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 50.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• I returned !!

FirstDL' - - Introductions

After being very busy and had no time to leave a notice of my absence to sG I apologize to my colleagues had no time to go to the bathroom just wanted to warn.

• Suggestions

FirstDL' - - Suggestions

It would be good

• ReX's Intro

Welcome to sG

• Demo reviewer !!

FirstDL' - - Rejected

game name: FirstDL '#sG Time zone: (UTC-3): 10:53 a.m. Have you applied before: No. Why should we accept your application:I am very active and always enter the forum when the server in which I am an administrator is empty and I hope you accept my best work and help the community. What skills do you feel you have that will help us as Demo Reviewer: I know how to do this, I have experience and I know the difference between a hacker and a normal player. Languages you speak fluently: Spanish and Eng…

• RightNexact Intro

WELCOMO TO SG

• hi all

WELCOME TO sG

• hi all

WELCOME SG

• -The name of the map (including a link of it if possible) :de_dust2014_r2, de_dust_krystal,de_dust2on2, de_dust2_1337, de_dust2_remake. -Why do u think we need this map in FK server ? It would be nice to have these new maps not always the same ones and I would believe that they will fill more. -Is there a map which you suggest it to be removed so that this map could be added and why ? : de_dust2002,de_cpl_mill32,de_ironblood,cs_militia32,de_chateau,de_prodigy.

• Name change

FirstDL' - - Account Requests

Old Name: Str!kE' New Name: FirstDL' When was the last time you changed your name (Date) :08/01/2018 Edited on amxbans: yes

• VladeehmiR Admin Application

FirstDL' - - Rejected

Vouch

• hi all

Welcome

• map

FirstDL' - - Complaints

Quote from browny`!: “Quote from Str!kE': “ I also wanted to make a suggestion about how to buy weapons now it is slower and I do not like it and several players do not like it and also the effect of the grenade is ugly and warns the other target for the colors it would be good to return to as before the grenades and how to buy weapons. ” The old buy menu is already back , it would be better if u check the server before giving ur suggest dude!for the colors of grenade i will see if i will keep i…

• map

FirstDL' - - Complaints

I also wanted to make a suggestion about how to buy weapons now it is slower and I do not like it and several players do not like it and also the effect of the grenade is ugly and warns the other target for the colors it would be good to return to as before the grenades and how to buy weapons.

• ez` intro

Welcome

• Welcome dude

• New Namee please!

FirstDL' - - Account Requests

Current Name : Str!kE' New Name : FirstDL' It will be the last time I will change it please new name.

• Hey

Welcome dude

• Congratz

FirstDL' - - CLEAN

Name of the cheater: Ai Haibara Steam ID / IP address: # 5 "Ai Haibara" 5353 STEAM_ID_LAN 21 12:25 146 0 Type of hack: aimbot and wall Server: oLd schooL- -GunGame | SIlentGamerZ Proof:Demo mediafire.com/file/08b24xmo68g53cp/HAIBARA12.dem

• HI

Welcome dude!